25

Auhlia
I wake up first. I look at my phone 10:15. I look at Jahseh's phone 13 missed calls from Blocked Number. I roll my eyes. If she really wanted Jahseh she would have done everything she could to get him back before we even started talking.

But he done already called me wifey so of course I am claiming my spot, boo. But whatever you know ion like all that drama. I set his phone back down. I hear shuffling in the other room so I get up and go to Aidan's room.

"I miss my daddy, Auhlia" he says crying. "What do mean?" I say holding him. "My daddy went to get me some clothes but never came back, I heard my mommy on the phone say that he went to jail" he cries more. I rock him slowly and he calms down.

"You want to go the park?" I say. He nods and puts some clothes Jahseh got him. I turn around to see Jahseh standing on the doorframe. "You would make a good wife and mom I see you" he says with a smirk. I laugh and playfully roll my eyes.

"I am serious babe no lie" he laughs.

After the park
We drop Aidan off at Cleo's house. Jahseh jogs out of her house. "Geneva said she is naming him Jalayn (Jay-lawn)" he says sighing. I nod and purses my lips not sure what to think. "I got a plan" Jahseh says in the car. "What about?" I say. "The baby, if I can prove that Geneva aint a good momma then we can win custody" he smiles.

"Who is gonna take care of him?" I say genuinely confused. "Uh... Me and you" he says. "Woah, I aint ready to be a momma, I still wanna live my life, I am only 19" I say.

He looks down and nods. He continues to drive as the awkward silence fills the air. We get home and he goes to sleep.

Sidney calls me.
S: Hey girl
A: Hey Sidney
S: I gotta tell you sum
A: What?
S: Me and Gas are going on tour for about 8 months
A: What when?
S: Today. I am on the plan with him now
A: WHAT?!
S: By the time I get back my due date will be about a month later
A: Oh...I have to tell you sum tho
S: Cant right now it is phones away time bye!

And with that she hangs up. I wake Jahseh. "Auhlia I am fucking tired of you waking me up" he sighs. "It is important" I say.

He sits up looking at me. "Since my mama bought a new house and is letting me have this one I think out of the 10 rooms, Aidan should have 1" I say.

"Ok, bae is that it?" he says. "No, we should make 1 more" I say. "Why Aidan don't need 2 rooms" he says. "Not for Aidan but for Jalayn" I laugh. "You mean it?" he says shockingly. I nod and kiss him.

The rest of the night we plan colors and order cribs and stuff.

Unedited so don't throw shade, jk yall never do... Btw I thought Wattpad had some creepy people on here but I got a internet best friend SlumpGawd. Check out her stuff please.