R.I.P

I just got a notification from Wattpad that @fatherslump posted a new part to their story. Yes I had already heard the news and yes I have just spent the past 30 minutes crying. Let me show you my point of view:

Imagine last year having depression so bad that you wanted to die. Imagine hearing one of your friends tell you about a song they like called "Look At Me!" so when you get home from school you look it up. You immediately fall in love with the voice behind the "can't keep my dick in my pants" as crazy as it sounds. You do more research and learn everything about him. His name, his birthday, his birthplace and backstory. Eventually you stumble upon his Soundcloud and love your hype songs such as "Yung Bratz and IMSIPPINTEAINYOHOOD" but it's the "I don't wanna do this anymore and Jocelyn Flores" that interested you the most. It was the "KING and Depression & Obsession" that kept you going. His music kept you alive, literally and you couldn't imagine what would have happened if you didn't stumble across his music. Let's take you to the beginning of this year and everyone doesn't understand why your in love with xxxtentacion or in private you called him Jahseh, because they didn't know how close you were to ending it before you transferred schools for location reasons. You became best friends with a girl and long story short she tried to compare her perfect life to yours saying she loved X as much as you. You ended a friendship for him because you respected and loved his work so if it meant bye bye then that is just what it was. Close to the end of the year ? came out and everyone wanted to dance to SAD and Moonlight the same kids that didn't understand what you saw in him.

Now that's he is gone I still can't grasp on to what I'm feeling. I was looking forward to meeting him one day being able to see his short self and tell him how if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here today. And I'm different I don't want to get married to him or have his kids but I wanted to meet the person that changed my life.
He only wanted to do good, and right now it's not about Geneva or Migos beef or any of that it's about how on June 18th 2018 we lost the greatest rapper, singer, songwriter, philanthropist etc. He will FOREVER and I mean that with EVERY SINGLE THING IN ME be in my heart and continue to be my favorite. His poster will continue to be on my wall, his hoodie on my back and case on my phone. Reading Wattpad fanfic about him will never be the same but now I know his soul is at peace. And he can live without the pain and depression that was once consuming him. I have never met him before and he has never seen me in my life but I feel like he is watching over every single one of his true fans, guiding them and letting them know that he will live on.

May your soul find the peace and happiness it couldn't find here on Earth ~ a🖤🖤🖤