11

I wanna shout out @Extrahere902. She has been an awesome reader commenting nice stuff. Check out her book PrObLeMS. Also all Auhlia and Stokeley's lovey- dovey shit so yea

Stokeley
I was happy. Auhlia and I were watching a movie. It took me a while to realize Auhlia is a keeper. Even if it means I am friendzoned.

She layed on me and I had my hand on her thigh. I don't know if she likes me even though we shared a moment. Part of me thinks she likes Jahseh. Especially since Jahseh went off on me about Auhlia. But I push the thought to the back of my head and continue to watch the movie. "Stokeley" Auhlia says. "Hmm?" I say looking up. "Did you hear me?" She asks. "No, what?" I say turning my full attention to her.

"Im sleepy" she says yawning. She lays on me. "Auhlia" I ask. I hear fake snoring. "Awe okay I see how it is" I say. I flip so I'm on top of her. My face just a few centimeters from hers. Her eyes flicker open and she hugs my neck bringing our lips to meet. I smile against her lips. "Wtf is so funny?" she says laughing. "You" I say kissing her. She plays with my du-rag string. "Naw what is funny is this on your head" she says. "Ouch" I say. I look at her she stares at me. She sticks out her tongue.

"Uh, I am going to miss you" I say. "What do you mean?" she asks. "I have to go to work, ya mans gotta make this money" I say. She pouts "Ok"she sighs. "I will take you shopping later ok" I say looking at her. "Ummm.....Ok" she says laughing. I get up and get my stuff. I leave.

Third
Jahseh was low-key depressed. He wouldn't say he loved her, but he did like her and he didn't want to hurt her. He hadn't eaten since yesterday morning when the incident happened. He was weak and looked bad. He hadn't showered or brushed his teeth.

NAstY AsS

He picked up his phone. He went to he Snapchat and see that she posted something on her story. It is a picture of her laying on Ski's back kissing. "WHAT THE HELL, AUHLIA?" he yelled throwing his phone at the wall. He was hurt. How could she do this to him?  He went to pick up his phone.  He dialed Ski's number. "Hey wassup" Ski said laughing. "What. The. Fuck" Jahseh says.  "What happened" Ski says sounding worried. "You are with Auhlia, you knew I fucking liked her" he yelled. "Look, I told her my feelings, we are not even dating" Ski says. "You know what, it is so on" Jahseh says. He hangs up.  He picks up his keys and calls Auhlia. It rings 2 times. "Hello?" a soft voice says on the other end. "Yeah, Auhlia?" Jahseh says. A long pause of silence is on the other end before..."...Hello, Jahseh" Auhlia sighs.

Ha ha a cliffhanger sorry for slow updates. But I am coming out wit 1 more chapters after dis. 500 word yall since we bout to hit 400 reads. Plz vote and comment when done. If yall don't yall get no more chapters...Jus playing Idc if yall do or don't but it would be nice to get some recognition.