18

Sidney
I am feeling some typa way. Gassy has been working in the studio a lot lately. I haven't talked to or seen Auhlia in 2 weeks. I feel like people are starting to forget about me. I was supposed to go to Auhlia's house but I had to go to a place that called me back about my job interview.

I decide to make a surprise visit to Auhlia.

Skip to Auhlia's house
I banged on the door not giving a shit about the neighbors. No one answered. I wiggled the door knob and to my surprise the door opened. I walked upstairs to Auhlia's room. I gently opened it to see Auhlia sleep with tear stains on her pillow.

I walk over to her. "Auhlia" I shake her softly. She looks up at me "Why are you here?" she says. "Bitch, a damn hey best friend would be nice" I say.

"You ok?" I say looking directly at her pillow. "No" she says sitting up. "I gotta tell you sum shit" I say. "Bitch...Ditto" she sighs. "You first" she says.

"I am..." I say. "What?" she says concerned. " Me and Gassy..." I stutter. She raises her eyebrows "Y'all did it!" she snickers. "Yeah and now I gotta..mini me" I say. Her eyes go wide "You kiddin hoe?". " Nope"I say laughing. "Names, bitch" she says.

"Well you kno how my mama a twin and daddy a trip?" I ask her. "Yeah so you probably got twins" she sighs. "If it is a boy I am thinking about Jermias cause my dad name is Jeremy and my brother name is Jeremiah. And if a girl, Alaisia cause her name is kind of like Auhlia." I says. "Aw best friend" she says hugging me. "Yeah and if two boys which I hope not, Jermias and Jermian and two girls, Alaisia and Alairia, and 1 boy and 1 girl, Jermias and Jayleix" I say. She nods.

"Well jus know I am happy for you and grow this baby right, understand" she says. I nod sniffing and shit. "Well, yo turn" I say. "Bruh, this Jahseh stuff" she sighs loudly.