24

Auhlia
After everybody left Aidan wanted to spend the night and Cleo said ok. Lania and Tobias wanted to stay too, but Matilda and Dwayne were about to get off of work.

After I tucked Aidan in and Jahseh turned off the lights he said he wanted to talk to me. "Ok" I say. We go up to our room since my mom said she got a new house and this one was ours.

"So, I used to have a girlfriend I really loved right" he says. "Umm...? " I say confused. "When I went to pick up Aidan for some weird reason Cleo let her in the house" he continues. "She.... screwed me over she told everybody I beat her" he says. I nod understanding now, he is talking bout Geneva.

"Don't worry I love you and I promise I wouldn't do anything to hurt you" I say reassuringly. "Love you too" he says. "She said that she is pregnant" he says. I stop in the middle of kissing him. "WHAT" I say. "Sshh Aidan is asleep" he says.

I breathe in. "I don't believe her so I am gonna buy an expensive pregnancy test and give it to Cleo cause evidently she lives there" He says. I run my fingers through my hair worried.

"Ok" I say. "You serious you not gon leave me?" he says confused. "No but we both don't want you around her and she still wants you so... " I trail off.

"Do you wanna come with me, make sure nun happen" he says laughing. I look at him. He stops. "Yeah I guess" I shrug my shoulders. "I love you fams" he says hugging me. "Right back at you" I laugh.

"How many months is she?" I say. "What the hell she is like 20 I don't know how many months she's been alive" he says confused. "No, nigga I mean how many months has she been pregnant" I say. "Awe, Cleo told me like 5 months and that is is a "boy" I guess" he says sighing. "And you couldn't see her stomach rising?" I say confursed.

"She had on an XL shirt and a coat so I couldn't really see, I wasn't paying attention" he says. "Oh, ok" I say.

"Well here" I say handing him his phone. He orders an expensive 300 dollar prego test and sends it to Cleo's house. "We will just have to wait and see" I sigh. He nods and sighs. We kiss and fall asleep.