The Eleventh hour: Meeting The Ponds' Roomate

Once the Doctor and I reach Mrs Angelo's house we once again jump the fence and run inside, without knocking, again and run straight up the stairs to Jeff's bedroom, where we find him propped up in bed on his laptop. "Hello. Laptop. Give me." The Doctor announces.
"Sorry Jeff what he means to say is: 'Hi Jeff, nice to see you again, could I borrow your laptop?'" I say apologetically.
"No... I mean laptop. Give me." The Doctor says walking over to Jeff as he grabs at it.
"No, no, no, no, wait." Jeff resists as they fight over the laptop.
"It's fine. Give it here."
"Hang on!" Jeff yells, but the Doctor releases it from his grip and walks away and sits on the end of the bed where I'm already sat. The Doctor opens it up and his eyes widen slightly as he looks to see me staring at the screen, completely grossed out, the Doctor puts his hands over my eyes as he turns to Jeff.
"Blimey. Get a girlfriend, Jeff." The Doctor says. He takes his hand away from my eyes as I see it's safe to look at the laptop again, and as he does Mrs Angelo enters.
"What are you doing?" She asks, sounding a little cross.
"The sun's gone wibbly, so right now, somewhere out there, there's going to be a big old video conference call. All the experts in the world panicking at once, and do you know what they need? Me. Ah, and here they all are. All the big boys. NASA, Jodrell Bank, Tokyo Space Centre, Patrick Moore." He replies calmly. I look at the screen in awe as he hacks into their call.
"I like Patrick Moore." Mrs Angelo says, the anger seeming to have disappeared.
"I'll get you his number. But watch him, he's a devil." The Doctor says, I punch his shoulder lightly.
"You can't just hack in on a call like that." Jeff says disapprovingly.
"Can't I?" The Doctor replies. Suddenly six faces appear on the screen and he puts the psychic card, the one from when we were younger, up to the video cam.
"Who are you?" "This is a secure call, what are you doing here? They all begin to ask.
"Hello. Yeah, I know you should switch me off, but before you do, watch this." He says and he starts to type something again, the six people talk as the Doctor starts half talking to himself, half talking to us. "Fermat's Theorem, the proof. And I mean the real one. Never been seen before. Poor old Fermat, got killed in a duel before he could write it down. My fault. I slept in. Oh, and here's an oldie but a goodie. Why electrons have mass. And a personal favourite of mine, faster than light travel with two diagrams and a joke. Look at your screens. Whoever I am, I'm a genius. Look at the sun. You need all the help you can get. Fellas, pay attention." He finishes by talking to the six men again in a quiet and calm voice.

"Sir what are you doing?!" NASA asks as the Doctor sits writing a new code on Rory's phone.
"I'm writing a computer virus. Very clever, super fast, and a tiny bit alive, but don't let on. And why am I writing it on a phone? Never mind, you'll find out. Okay, I'm sending this to all your computers. Get everyone who works for you sending this everywhere. Email, text, Facebook, Bebo, Twitter, radar dish, whatever you've got. Any questions?"
"Who is your lady friend?" Patrick Moore asks.
"Patrick behave." The Doctor says quietly, I smile slightly at this. I am buzzing inside, I'm sitting at a laptop talking to some of the most well known scientific people on the planet, next to a man who hacked into their call!
What does this virus do?" One of the men ask.
"It's a reset command, that's all. It resets counters. It gets in the wifi and resets every counter it can find. Clocks, calendars, anything with a chip will default at zero at exactly the same time. But yeah, I could be lying, why should you trust me? I'll let my best man explain." Jeff doesn't say anything and we sit quietly waiting for Jeff to talk, when he doesn't the Doctor whisper to him: "Jeff, you're my best man."
"You what?" Jeff replies. The Doctor lowers the computer screen so he can explain to Jeff what's going to happen.
"Listen to me. In ten minutes, you're going to be a legend. In ten minutes, everyone on that screen is going to be offering you any job you want. But first, you have to be magnificent. You have to make them trust you and get them working. This is it, Jeff, right here, right now. This is when you fly. Today's the day you save the world."
"Why me?" Jeff asks.
"It's your bedroom." The Doctor tells him.
"And I'm not a computer geek." I tell him as I jump up off of the bed.
"Now go, go, go." The Doctor says and once again grabs my hand and we both run out of the room. We stop halfway down the stairs, before the Doctor runs back up leaving me there. I hear him burst into Jeff's room again and faintly hear him say to delete his history. I chuckle to myself as he runs back to me grab my hand again and pulling out of the house.