Time of the Angels - Have you got Alien Teeth?

I stand next to River as the Doctor and Amy stand ahead looking at the stones. "So, River, between you and me, do you and the Doctor, you know... get married?" I ask her hesitantly. She sighs and turns to me smiling.
"Look, I know you want to know because you like him, but Sweetie, I can't tell you anything about his future, all of it has to be lived through; just let it go, let whatever happens, happen." She tells me, and I nod curtly, deciding not to disagree with her saying that I like the Doctor, I'm not surprised she know so I just let that go but I can't help but wonder. As we stand looking at the stones gunfire starts going off back with the main group. The Doctor instantly runs towards the group and we follow after. I arrive second and stand beside the stone statue that had just been shot at by one of the clerics.
"Sorry, sorry. I thought. I thought it looked at me." The cleric apologises hastily. Octavian walks around to face him as the Doctor and I stand by the steps.
"We know what the Angel looks like. Is that the Angel?" He asks the cleric calmly.
"No, sir."
"No, sir, it is not. According to the Doctor, we are facing an enemy of unknowable power and infinite evil, so it would be good, it would be very good, if we could all remain calm in the presence of decor." Octavian raises his voice a little but doesn't shout.
"What's your name?" I ask softly as I approach him, feeling sorry for the man, he's just scared.
"Bob, ma'am." He addresses me and I grin at the name.
"Oh, I love that name!" I announce trying to lighten the mood. "That's a great name."
"It's a Sacred Name. We all have Sacred Names. They're given to us in the service of the Church." Octavian informs me and I nod smiling as the Doctor comes up behind me.
"Sacred Bob. More like Scared Bob now, eh?" The Doctor asks.
"Yes, sir." I smile at his response, knowing that in the Doctor's eyes that's a good thing.
"Ah, good. Scared keeps you fast. Anyone in this room who isn't scared is a moron. Carry on." He says to Bob and I smile as I take his hand and walk back to the other two once again resuming my place next to River.
"We'll be moving into the maze in two minutes." Octavian says and we move on forward but not before I send a reassuring smile back to the fearful young cleric.

As we walk up the levels I talk with River quietly laughing every once in a while as we linked arms chatting; I could tell it was really frustrating the Doctor as he wanted to know what we were laughing about. "Are we there yet? It's a hell of a climb." Amy complains, causing me to roll my eyes, she's always complaining about walking.
"The Maze is on six levels, representing the ascent of the soul. Only two levels to go." River tells her and I look back and smile at my sister.
"So stop whining." I say to her in my politest voice, she just sticks her tongue out at me and I return it to her and we both begin to laugh a little.
"Lovely species, the Aplans. We should visit them some time." The Doctor comments as we enter another room filled it statues.
"I thought they were all dead." Amy says remembering what we were told earlier.
"So is Virginia Woolf. I'm on her bowling team. Very relaxed, sort of cheerful. Well, that's having two heads, of course. You're never short of a snog with an extra head." His comment leads me to rolling my eyes once again, typical Doctor.
"Doctor, there's something. I don't know what it is." River says leaving my side and I walk up to one of the statues, getting very close to it and almost wanting to touch it, but I don't, I have a bad feeling about them, something's wrong with them.
"Yeah, there's something wrong. Don't know what it is yet, either. Working on it. Of course, then they started having laws against self-marrying. I mean, what was that about? But that's the Church for you. Er, no offence, Bishop." The Doctor says as he shines his torch to Octavian.
"Quite a lot taken, if that's all right, Doctor." His comment makes me purse my lips as the Doctor's face looks a tad guilty and I walk up to him and stand by his side so that the Doctor is to my right and Amy is to my left as we continue walking. ". Lowest point in the wreckage is only about fifty feet up from here. That way."
"The Church had a point, if you think about it. The divorces must have been messy." As she walks ahead leaving the Doctor to stop and shine a torch on one of the statues as his face changes to one of fear.
"Oh."
"What's wrong?" Amy asks and I stand next to the Doctor, studying the statue he's looking at.
"Oh." River says as she realises something she grabs my arm and pulls me away from the statue. I look to its head and finally it clicks.
"Oh my God." I find I say it a lot nowadays as I travel with the Doctor. The Aplans have two heads, so why do all the statues have one?
"Exactly." The Doctor says.
"How could we have not noticed that?" River asks in a whisper as she pulls me right up next to her.
"Low level perception filter, or maybe we're thick." The Doctor replies and I find myself muttering my own answer.
"Two heads." I say looking to River, she nods silently.
"What's wrong, sir?" Octavian asks starting to approach us.
"Nobody move. Nobody move. Everyone stay exactly where they are. Bishop, I am truly sorry. I've made a mistake and we are all in terrible danger." The Doctor tells us.
"What danger?" Octavian asks.
"The Aplans." River states.
"The Aplans?" Octavian asks, confused as to why River would say that.
"They've got two heads." I grab onto River's hand as she says this, a little scared as I now understand what these statues really are.
"Yes, I get that. So?" Octavian starts to sound frustrated as he doesn't understand.
"So why don't the statues?" I ask, but it's a rhetorical question for them, so everyone else can figure it out themselves.
"Everyone, over there. Just move. Don't ask questions, don't speak." The Doctor says as we all go to the corner of the little cavern where there are no angels. "Okay, I want you all to switch off your torches."
"Sir?" Octavian asks nervously, I look to River scared and she gives me a small encouraging smile.
"Just do it. Okay. I'm going to turn off this one too, just for a moment." He says after everyone else turns out their torches I find myself walking up behind the Doctor and staying there as I reach to grab his hand, and I feel a little more relaxed as he wraps his hand around mine giving it a slight squeeze.
"Are you sure about this?" River asks.
"No." The hint of a smile on his face as he says it. I put my head down on his shoulder not wanting to look at what happens as he turns out the light and then quickly turns it on again. They'd moved, every single one of them had moved. As we all see that the Doctor gives my hand a last squeeze before letting it go and running back the way we came looking at the different statues which we now knew to be Angels.
"Oh, my God. They've moved." Amy says, a horror-struck look on her face. I look back to her and we look to each other as I walk back to join her and River, wanting the comfort and warmth of people, considering I had been standing there alone as the Doctor had run ahead.
"They're Angels. All of them." The Doctor says up ahead as he looks at all the angels who were now facing our group. I rushed forward after the Doctor and look at the Angel on the floor reaching for something.
"But they can't be." River says behind us.
"Clerics, keep watching them." The Doctor orders as he runs back out of the cavern and I follow quickly. As I approach him I see him shining his torch at another two Angels. "Every statue in this Maze, every single one, is a Weeping Angel. They're coming after us." And he glances to me as I look into his eyes and I grab his hand again as we interlock fingers, I look back to the Angels in front of us and feel dread fill me as I stare at the two statues.