The Beast Below - The Queen's My Bestie

As I wake up and my vision clears I find that I'm face to face with one of the booths as I lie in a leather chair. I look around me to find four screen and two large buttons one reads Forget and the other Protest. As I look around a voice starts to speak to me. "Welcome to voting cubicle three thirty C. Please leave this installation as you would wish to find it." I tells me and I stand up looking down at the screens and buttons. My breathing speeds up feeling panic set in. "The United Kingdom recognises the right to know of all its citizens. A presentation concerning the history of Starship UK will begin shortly. Your identity is being verified on our electoral roll." I sit back down staring at the set of televisions in front of me. "Name: Mackenzie Elizabeth Pond." I look at the screens curiously as it reads my name. "Age: Unknown." I sit up confused but let it go as I assume it's because I died a long time ago. "Marital status: Unknown." I lean forward more a little excited by the knowledge if I get married, but I lean back letting out a sigh as it reads that it's unknown.
"You are here because you want to know the truth about this starship, and I am talking to you because you're entitled to know. When this presentation has finished, you will have a choice. You may either protest. or forget. If you choose to protest, understand this. If just one percent of the population of this ship do likewise, the programme will be discontinued with consequences for you all. If you choose to accept the situation, and we hope that you will, then press the Forget button. All the information I'm about to give you will be erased from your memory. You will continue to enjoy the safety and amenities of Starship UK, unburdened by the knowledge of what has been done to save you. Here then, is the truth about Starship UK, and the price that has been paid for the safety of the British people. May God have mercy on our souls. " A new voice says as a man appears on the screen and a chill goes up my back at what he says. Images flash on the screen and I soon find tears flooding onto my face as I slam my hand down on the forget button. I wipe my tears suddenly forgetting why I was crying, but I couldn't stop, I look to the screen to see that it said that there was a message waiting. It starts to play and I feel chills overwhelm me as I see me on the screen, my face streaked with tears.
"This isn't a trick. This is for real. You've got to find the Doctor and get him back to the Tardis. Don't let him investigate. Stop him. Do whatever you have to, just please, please get the Doctor off this ship!" I remain in the seat, curled up as the door opens and Amy rushes in.
"Kenz!" Amy hugs me. "What's wrong?" She asks, referring to the tears.
"Turn it off please." I whisper as the Doctor comes to the door. She does so and we both look to the Doctor as I wipe my tears from my face.
"Mackenzie, what have you done?" He asks me quietly, but I don't reply as I get up, looking back and forth between him and the screen, what upset me so much, and why did I choose to forget if it meant the Doctor would be in danger?

I was sat down in the chair, resting my head on my fist as the Doctor worked and Amy stood beside me. "Yeah, your basic memory wipe job. Must have erased about twenty minutes."
"But why would I choose to forget?" I ask.
"Because everyone does. Everyone chooses the Forget button. " Mandy says from the door.
"Did you?" The Doctor asks as he approaches the girl.
"I'm not eligible to vote yet. I'm twelve. Any time after you're sixteen, you're allowed to the see the film and make your choice. And then once every five years." Mandy tell him.
"And once every five years, everyone chooses to forget what they've learned. Democracy in action." The Doctor concludes, as he walks away back into the room. He faces me quickly crouching down. "Are you ok?" He asks. I nod not saying anything. He hesitates before turning to face the screens again."
"How do you not know about this? Are you Scottish too?" Mandy asks the Doctor.
"Oh, I'm way worse than Scottish. I can't even see the movie. Won't play for me."
"It played for me." I tell him.
"The difference being the computer doesn't accept me as human." He tells me.
"Why not? You look human." Amy comments.
"No, you look Time Lord. We came first." He says to her.
"So there are other Time Lords, yeah?" I ask. He hesitates again.
"No. There were, but there aren't. Just me now. Long story. There was a bad day. Bad stuff happened. And you know what? I'd love to forget it all, every last bit of it, but I don't. Not ever. Because this is what I do, every time, every day, every second. This. Hold tight. We're bringing down the government." He says as he slams his hand down onto protest. The door slams shut and the booth's face turns to a very angry looking man and then the floor begins to open. I stand up. "Say wheee!" But Amy just looks at him like he's crazy before screaming.
"Geronimo!" I yell as we all drop. As we fall I can still hear Amy screaming I laugh a little, it's like a water slide. As I land I hear an 'oomph' and I look to see I landed on top of the Doctor. "Ha ha!" I announce before starting to get up, that is until Amy's screams can be heard again, just before she lands the Doctor pulls me down onto him and rolls us over so that Amy doesn't land on us too. As I look to the Doctor who is still pressed against me, only this time on top I blush furiously, hoping that it just looks like it's from the red light emitting from the room. "Hi." I mutter.
"Geronimo?" He asks simply.
"It's fun to say." I say smiling. We stay like that a moment longer before Amy ruins it.
"Um, what are you two doing?"
"Not getting flattened by you." I say as the Doctor gets up lending me a hand. I take it and he pulls me up. The Doctor looks up the tube we came from and I groan finally realising the icky substance I was just lying in.
"Argh! High speed air cannon. Lousy way to travel." He turns away and uses his sonic to scan the area. I wipe the slime off of me in disgust and make a small grossed out noise when I smell the air.
"Where are we?" Amy asks as I pinch my nose.
"Six hundred feet down, twenty miles laterally, puts us at the heart of the ship. I'd say Lancashire. What's this then, a cave? Can't be a cave. Looks like a cave." The Doctor comments.
"It stinks."
"It most certainly does dear." He says, I look at him blushing slightly at what he called me, Amy stares at him surprised but he hastily adds on another word. "Pond... Dear Pond."
"Yeah right." Amy snickers to herself as I turn away and move around a  bit, sloshing in the disgustingness that we're wading in.
"It's a rubbish dump, and it's minging!" Amy says flicking some of the stuff at me, I gasp as she does and instantly toss some back.
"Yes, but only food refuse. Organic, coming through feeder tubes from all over the ship."
"We're sitting in food waste?" I ask, suddenly standing up from my spot next to the Doctor, no longer wanting to be wading in food.
"The floor's all squidgy, like a water bed." Amy says patting the floor.
"Amy, how are you willing sit in food waste?" I ask her cringing at the thought of it.
"But feeding what, though?" The Doctor stands up as the sound of a roar fills the rubbish dump, he looks towards the source of the noise, a look of consideration on his face. I approach him and stand beside him as he looks to me and Amy. "Er, it's not a floor, it's a. So..."
"It's a what, Doctor?" I ask quietly, not wanting to hear his answer.
"The next word is kind of a scary word. You probably want to take a moment, get yourself in a calm place. Go omm."
"Omm." Amy and I say together glancing to each other a little confused.
"It's a... tongue." He says slowly. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth, whether it was from disgust or fear I'm not sure.
"A tongue?" Amy asks quietly.
"A tongue. A great big tongue." The Doctor replies calmly.
"I'm going to kill you once we get out of here." I say directly to the Doctor as I look straight into his eyes. He just smiles at me.
"This is a mouth. This whole place is a mouth? We're in a mouth?" Amy shouts at last. I take in a deep breath trying to calm myself, the Doctor pressed the protest button and now we're in a mouth, a gigantic mouth, oh my God. I turn around on the spot looking around, ignoring whatever the Doctor and Amy are talking about. I was expecting to start panicking but as I look around I start to think, there's a giant alien at the centre of this ship, but why. I suddenly catch sight of something as I turn and I stop, to see the massive jaws of this beast and I start to feel a little faint, once again remembering we're in a mouth. I stumble back a little, bumping into someone before losing strength in my legs. Someone supports me, keeping me upright.
"Mackenzie, are you ok, dear?" I don't pay attention to the little extra word at the end as another roar sounds as the ground – no, tongue – starts to shake. I fall over landing on top of the Doctor again and I feel myself come back to the right state of mind, the dizziness dispersing.  "Too late. It's started."
"What has?" I ask quietly.
"Swallow reflex." He says curtly. He starts to sonic something as he keeps an arm around me to keep me steady.
"What are you doing?" Amy shouts over the noise.
"I'm vibrating the chemo-receptors." He tells her, we both stare at him in confusion.
"Chemo-what?" Amy and I shout together.
"The eject button." The Doctor says helping me to my feet.
"How does a mouth have an eject button?" Amy yells, I turn to the Doctor, gripping on to him for dear life as I face him and yell in his face.
""Think about it!" He replies.
"I'm going to kill you!" As I realise what he means and I turn around to see the wave of oncoming vomit. "Really, I'm going to murder you!"
"All in good time, dear." He chuckles before straightening his bow tie. "Right, then. This isn't going to be big on dignity. Geronimo!" He yells as he pulls my to his side, I shut my eyes tight as we food out of the mouth of the beast.