The Pandorica Opens ~ The Exploding Tardis

"Vavoom!" The Doctor yells as he peaks over the side on the grate to look at Amy who was down below us.
"Va-what?" Amy replies as they both appear on the top level on the console room. I perch against the controls as the Doctor busies himself excitedly.
"I can't believe I've never thought of this before. It's genius." He says and I pull a lever, not quite sure where or when we are.
"Right. Landed. Come on." I say wanting to see what's so important about this planet.
"Where are we?" Amy asks.
"Planet One. The oldest planet in the universe. And there's a cliff of pure diamond, and according to legend, on the cliff there's writing. Letters fifty feet high. A message from the dawn of time And no one knows what it says, because no one's ever translated it, until today." The Doctor replies looking between Amy and me waiting for us to get excited.
"What happens today?" Amy demands.
"Us. The Tardis can translate anything. All we have to do is open the doors and read the very first words in recorded history." He claims and together the three of us approach the Tardis doors and open them to be faced with a cliff that said nothing of any significance to anyone but us. In front of us, in fifty foot letters read the words 'Hello Sweetie'
"Vavoom." Amy murmurs a smirk on her face whilst a big grin stretches across mine.
"River!" I beam at the words and look to the Doctor to see a slight scowl on his face.

After heading back into the Tardis and quickly inputting the coordinates that River had left us the Doctor and I fly the Tardis off to where we were sent to go by River. It doesn't take long for the Tardis to travel and land at our destination and we all exit once again. "Right place?" Amy asks as we walk out.
"Just followed the co-ordinates on the cliff face. Earth. Britain. one oh two am. No, pm. No, AD." The Doctor replies as we look out onto a Roman camp.
"That's a Roman Legion." Amy comments.
"Well, yeah. The Romans invaded Britain several times during this period." I tell her as we stop and watch it.
"Oh, I know. My favourite topic at school. Invasion of the hot Italians. Yeah, I did get marked down for the title." Amy tells us and I scowl remembering the entire affair. "Remember Kenz?"
"Yeah, I remember perfectly, I asked you for help on it because at that stage I was having a lot of attacks and I was too stressed out to work but instead of helping me write one you literally printed off your version not even bothering to tell me it was the one you used and sent me into school with it, so not only did I end up losing marks for the title but I got told off for using your work and got a detention." I tell her angrily.
"Oh yeah..." She fades off remembering it too now. Suddenly a soldier approaches us and kneels down.
"Hail, Ceasar! Hail, Cornelia!" The Soldier announces making the Doctor and I to look to each other nervously.
"Hi." I say simply, unsure of what to say.
"Welcome to Britain. We are honoured by your presence." The soldier says.
"Well, you're only human. Arise, Roman person." The Doctor says uncomfortably, he never liked being called sir, let alone an emporer.
"Why does he think you're Caesar and Cornelia?" Amy asks from behind us. That's when I notice the lipstick stains on his face and I smile.
"Cleopatra will see you now." The soldier says and walks away as we follow after.

The soldier leads us to a tent and as I walk in I see River sat being pampered by Roman's as I enter. "Hello, sweetie." She greets me.
"River." I smile at the woman dressed as Cleopatra. I walk up to her, the Doctor's hand wrapped in my own. "You graffitied the oldest cliff face in the universe." I smile.
"I thought you'd like that concept, plus, he wouldn't answer the phone." River smiles to me before scowling at the Doctor. "Honestly, I trust you to keep him in line, you're his girlfriend after all." River teases me. "Wait you are his girlfriend now, right? I'm not too early?" This leads me to laugh.
"No, you are not too early." I inform her.
"Perfect!" She grins happily. She gestures for her slaves to exit and she passes the Doctor and I a rolled piece of parchment.
"What is this?" The Doctor asks taking it.
"It's a painting. Your friend Vincent. One of his final works. He had visions, didn't he? I thought you ought to know about this one." She says standing as the Doctor and I look at the painting, worry clouding my eyes, remembering what the Doctor had said to me only a week ago, when he'd been worried about my connection with the Tardis.
"Doctor? Doctor? What is this?" Amy asks and I glance to River who's leaning over it beside me, but only watching me.
"Are you a..." She whispers to me, not wanting to ruin any future.
"Time Lord, yes." I whisper back whilst the Doctor and Amy talk.
"So you've figured out you have a connection to the Tardis?" River asks me, I nod. "Whatever you do, do not under any circumstance, leave the Doctor, that's important ok, you told me to tell you that." River tells me and I nod, understanding.
"Why is it exploding?" Amy asks.
"I assume it's some kind of warning." River concludes.
"What, something's going to happen to the Tardis?" Amy questions, worry overtaking her features, mimicking mine as I glance to the Doctor knowing that he's thinking about me as I see him already watching me.
"It might not be that literal. Anyway, this is where he wanted you. Date and map reference on the door sign, see?" River suggests pointing o the door.
"Does it have a title?" I ask, finally raising my voice above a whisper.
"The Pandorica Opens." River replies. I take a seat in River's seat taking a deep breath trying to gather my thoughts.
"The Pandorica? What is it?" Amy asks.
"A myth." I tell her but get no chance to tell her the story of it as River cuts in.
"A box, a cage, a prison. It was built to contain the most feared thing in all the universe." River says.
"And it doesn't exist." I tell Amy ignoring River's annoyed glance.
"And it's a fairy tale, a legend. It can't be real." The Doctor agrees with me, pacing.
"If it is real, it's here and it's opening, and it's got something to do with your Tardis exploding. Hidden, obviously. Buried for centuries. You won't find it on a map." Tells the two of us pointedly as both the Doctor and I crowd around the painting once again.
"No, but if you buried the most dangerous thing in the universe, you'd want to remember where you put it." The Doctor replies.