Death of the Doctor - Old Friends

Special episode in honour of reaching 10k reads, thank you so much everyone, hope you enjoy!!!

The Doctor and I had dropped of Amy and Rory on their honeymoon only a week ago so I was kind of bored considering there hadn't been anything that really caught either mine or the Doctor's attention. "Doctor!" I yell out as I lie with my back flat on the floor of the console room which seems to be one of my favourite things to do nowadays.

"Yeah?" The Doctor calls back, his head popping around the corner as he looks to me, not surprised by me being on the floor.
"I'm bored!" I shout to him, despite the fact he's only a few feet away from me. "We should go somewhere."
"Like adventure or a date?" He asks and I sit up looking at him.
"What kind of date?" I ask him, interested.
"How does the fourth moon of Calliope in the 42nd century sound?" He asks and I stand up.
"Sounds like a date." I say as I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck as I rest my forehead on his and kiss him quickly.
"Perfect." He mumbles before spinning out of my grip and trotting over to the console. He sets in the destination and the Tardis goes flying off and I fall into the pilot's seat sideways as I laugh. It doesn't take long to get there and once we arrive I go straight to the doors and throw them wide to reveal the universe's most popular holiday destination. I look back to the Doctor and grin before looking back out towards the beach.
"You know what I haven't done before?" I ask walking slowly back to him, as the doors shut behind him. "A beach on a planet." I say not giving him a chance to speak. "And you know what you haven't seen before?" I ask, going back to having my arms around his neck. "Me in a bikini, so I'm gonna go change, and we're going to go the beach." I say to him, kissing his nose before leaving the console room and going to our room, leaving a pink faced Doctor behind.
As I'm finally about to leave the bedroom, in my shorts and bikini top and beach shawl thing, with a bag of my everyday clothes to change into, I go to the console room the Tardis suddenly jolts, the same way she does when she sets off. I curse to myself before stumbling along the corridor to the console room where the Doctor is running around the console. "What is going on?" I shout to him as I reach the controls.
"We have a problem, reign check?" He asks, peering over his shoulder to me. I smile.
"What sort of problem?" I ask, more interested in this than the beach.
"Someone's been saying I'm dead!"

"So someone's been running around claiming you're dead and is doing a funeral for you and inviting past companions of yours to it, and they were able to contact you and let you know?" I ask as we land, the Doctor nods. "Wicked." I grin and he looks to me, an eyebrow raised. "What I was bored of laying around all day, and however fun the beach sounds, I do love a bit of running around after aliens and telling them off." I say to him and he laughs shaking his head as he walks to the door, throwing them open.
"Oh, no! No, no, no!" He says and walks out onto what looks to be hot and starts kicking the wall of the police box and the Tardis hums to me.
"Oi!" I yell to him and he stops, looking back to me. "Stop it, she hates when you do that?"
"Sorry," He says quietly. "But she didn't take us to the right place."
"That's no excuse to kick her!" I shout to him, before there's another jolt and the Tardis starts to shake. I go to the controls and try to stop the Tardis from doing whatever she's doing but all of the controls are stuck and they won't budge.
"Mackenzie, get out of there!" He shouts to me and I don't hesitate to run out grabbing the Doctor's jacket as I leave. I run out of the doors as they shut behind me and I turn to face it as she starts to dematerialise and disappear.
"Dammit!" I shout. "You need to stop doing that, T!" I yell into the now empty space as I stand with the Doctor in my flip-flops, shorts and bikini top on a planet with no Tardis. I stare at that empty space huffing for breath for a while before turning to the Doctor in a false serenity. "What do we do now?" I ask him.
"We need to build a teleportation device." He says in thought as he looks around at the junk around us.
"Tell me what you need." I tell him and he gives me list of things to find, or something that's similar to them.