A Big Decision ~ Vampires of Venice

I actually got two chapters out in one day! Are you proud, I am, will update soon, promise!

Cyber <3

I avoided talking to Amy all the way to Calvierri house, not wanting to face her after my little outburst, even if I had the right to be angry. When we reached the house finally we were welcomed into what looked like a throne room. Amy had now changed into clothes that also suited the time, as well as Rory and we were now stood in front of Rosanna Calvierri and her son Francesco. "So, basically, both of our parents are dead from getting the plague. I'm a gondola driver, so money's a bit tight, so having my sister go to your school for special people would be brilliant. Cheers." By the end of Rory's little explanation I just wanted to crumple up on the floor from the terrible acting he put on.

"Have we met?" Francesco asks approaching us from beside his mother looking curiously at Amy.
"I've just got one of those faces." Rory replies nervously.
"I wasn't talking to you." Francesco snaps as he stands looking at Amy before looking to me and beginning to circle me.
"Carlo, explain yourself. Why have you brought me this imbecile?" And I can't help but chuckle lightly at Rosanna's choice of words.
"Signora, they have references from His Majesty the King of Sweden." Carlo, the Steward replies and I see Rory pull out the psychic paper. Rory walks towards Rosanna and passes it over to her and she takes it reading it, looking amused before handing it back.
"Well, now I see what got my Steward so excited. What say you, Francesco? Do you like her?" Rosanna gestures to me as Francesco continues to stalk around me. Amy pulls me to her side, and I ignore the fact I'm angry at her, just happy that I had some company as Francesco grinned malevolently at me.
"Oh, I do, Mother. I really do, she's perfect." I shudder at Francesco's words and cling to Amy.
"And what about the other?"
"She'll do."
"Then we would be delighted to accept them. Say goodbye to your sisters." Rosanna instructs Rory.
"Tell the Doctor we'll see you both really soon, okay?" I call to Rory as he gets hustled away by the steward.
"We'll be fine." Amy adds as the door entering the room shuts. Carlo comes back a moment later.
"Carlo take this one to the dorm room, Francesco and I need to talk with the other." Rosanna instructs the steward and he whisks Amy off, pulling her from my grasp as I look to her worriedly; we don't get a chance to call out to each other before she's pulled away and is out of sight. "So child, what's your name?" Rosanna asks me.
"Mackenzie." I reply simply feeling more self conscious about Francesco circling around me than I did when Amy was with me. I suddenly regretted being angry and ignoring her up until this point, and wished we'd have left our relationship on better terms, because I have a bad feeling about this.
"What an unusual name, it's not one you find around here." Francesco comments his voice seeming to try to be seductive and I cringe at the thought.
"Well I am originally from England, my parents died and I was adopted by a family who lived here." I lie.
"How interesting, how old are you, not that it really matters." Rosanna asks.
"20." I say.
"And no husband?" Francesco asks curiously. "Surely by now a girl of your beauty would have a man."
"I did. He died, two years ago, I loved him very much, and I mean no offense but I would rather not talk about it."
"Of course my dear girl, I'm so sorry for bringing it up, I bet your brother believes you should remarry?" Rosanna asks. I cinch my eyebrows a little worried about what she is suggesting.
"We never really speak about it, my sister's engaged and that's all that really matters at the moment." I tell her, trying to steer from the subject.
"Well, have you thought about it?" Francesco asks as he stops circling me and walks up behind me and I'm too scared to move as he presses his back against mine.
"No, not really, I'm... it's still difficult to speak of marriage after my last husband." I hesitate and find it difficult to speak. Rosanna was smirking at me as Francesco trails his finger from my shoulder down to my back, making a chill creep up my spine. I finally have enough of it and step away from Francesco not breaking eye contact with Rosanna. "Look Signora Calvierri, I would like it if you just got to the point, if you would just tell me why you separated me from my sister." I say, freaked out by their faces and I see Francesco  closing in on me again.
"Once we change you, you will become Francesco's wife, you will be his, and he will be your master, you will be completely under his control." I shudder as Francesco stands behind me once again this time pulling me tightly to his front. "So, I'm going to leave you, and no one will come in until this changing process is complete and you will be joined forever."
"If the changing, marries us, then how come he isn't already married to the girls who are already changed?" I ask trying to ignore my pounding heart, as I try to stall so that either Amy or the Doctor will find them.
"Because, my dear, you are going to go through a different process. He will drain you of your blood and once he has he shall replace your blood with his. This is what every new vampire goes through, they then feel connected to the vampire whose blood is in their veins, but only for a certain amount of time, 12 hours to be exact that gives the vampire and new born to marry and consummate, that is what shall happen once you are changed. He will be your master and you will do as he says." And she goes to leave.
"This is sick, really sick, and if you're not careful he'll find you and if you let this happen, he'll hunt you down, the Doctor doesn't normally kill, but I bet he'd kill for me if you do this. Rosanna Calvierri, I am warning to get your pervert of a son away from me and let me find my sister." I say my fear and panic turning to anger that is until she laughs and I feel myself grow pale as Francesco laughs behind me.
"So the Doctor, is he the one who owns the psychic paper?" Rosanna asks and from my petrified look she takes it as a signal to continue. "My dear, you didn't think I wouldn't notice would you?" And she walks away laughing and I start to struggle against Francesco as he leans down and whispers in my ear.
"So do you want me to explain?"
"I don't need you to you bloody whore, I know how rape works." I growl out continuing to struggle.
"Feisty, I like it. But it won't be consensual as soon as you're turned you'll be pining after me, they always do, the difference being, I want you." He tells and I freeze getting turned into a vampire was something but then being raped in the process, terrified me.
"I'd rather you kill me." I tell him as I try to punch and kick at him but to no avail. "If you think I'm not going to put up a fight, you'll have another thing come you bastard." I yell at him.
"Shhhh, it's ok, it'll only hurt until you fall unconscious." He chuckles and I struggle more tears slipping down my cheeks but I don't have a chance to break free before I scream out as teeth pierce the skin of my neck and I feel him drink my blood. My legs go limp after a while and Francesco ends up holding up my head and body to keep me from collapsing to the floor. I feel myself grow weaker as I start to cry out in protest hoping someone will hear me, save me, but none of the doors burst open before I lose my strength and the world goes black.

THRID PERSON POV

Amy had heard screaming while she sat in the green room, her vision hazy from the lack of blood and she'd started to put up a fight again but it just caused Rosanna to bite harder, making Amy cry out. After a while she had gained her strength back and the vampire alien things had disappeared. She'd heard the Doctor and Rory and hope flooded through her. She looked to her right to see Isabella, Guido's daughter, enter who untied her and then led her to where the Doctor and Rory were fighting off vampires. Rory notices them first. "Amy!"
"Rory!" Amy replies bloody happy to see her fiancé again.
"Where's Mackenzie?" The Doctor asks.
"I don't know she didn't come up with me when they took me to the dorm, I think she stayed in the throne room." Amy replied nervously. "Doctor, I heard screaming earlier." She says quietly.
"Can we exit through the throne room from here?" The Doctor asks Isabella anxiously.
"Yes, quickly through here." Isabella leads them away, but not before they get a chance to hear Francesco calling to his mother. He'd entered, looking flustered when the Doctor and Rory had been confronted by Rosanna.
"Mother, they're going to the throne room."
"Where's the girl?" Rosanna asks and his silence is his answer. "Stupid child, did you finish the mating?" But that was all the Doctor needed to hear before he understood what was happening, these were aliens from Saturnyne and if he understood how their mating/marriage rituals work correctly, Mackenzie was in great danger. This only drove him to run faster an when they reached the throne room, he hoped that he would be able to breathe a sigh of relief, but he couldn't; Mackenzie was there, but she looked near dead, which gave good news and bad news, good news it meant that they hadn't got to the reviving her, bad news it meant she didn't have anywhere near enough blood in her body to keep her alive. Amy ran over tears streaking her face, when she saw her deathly pale sister. The Doctor give Amy or her fiancé any time to stop and cry over Mackenzie's dire situation as he walked over, scooped her into his arm and ran off towards the large exit, Rory supporting a weeping Amy behind him as they hurried towards the Tardis.

"Doctor, tell me my sister is going to be alright!" Amy yells as she stands beside the incubator holding Mackenzie staring at him intently as she waited for a good answer.
"I don't know Amy, let me think!" The Doctor shouts back.
"Ok, simple way to fix this, blood transfusion, give her back her blood." Rory concludes.
"We don't have any blood bags in here, and we never keep any that have her type because her blood type is the rarest." The Doctor mutters as he looks around trying to find something.
"Well what can you do?" Amy asks, panicked at the thought of losing her sister.
"What were they going to do? They were going to replace her blood with their own, but it's not the same blood type, it should kill her, it wouldn't be able to circulate her body, but what if it doesn't work like how human blood works, her body would naturally adapt to work with the blood. Primal instinct is to survive, they're an old race, a very old race, they've adapted over so many years, they're blood adapts too, almost instantly to any situation. We need to continue the transfusion." The Doctor mutters figuring out how to save her. "We need to continue with the blood transfusion!"
"I am not letting you turn my sister into one of those monsters!" Amy argues angrily.
"No, you won't have to." He says finding a tube for blood transfusions and the different needles he needs. "Because we're not going to transfer vampire alien blood into her, we're going to transfer..." He hesitates, he hated himself for having to do this to her, he was falling in love with her, but was he willing to do this to her just to keep her alive. "Look, what I'm going to ask you next, is the biggest decision she would have had to ever make. Ok?" The Doctor says to Amy, she nods. "We've got an ultimatum, either we let her die," Amy scoffs at this. "Or, we transfer my blood into her and she becomes a Time Lord, like me." She stays silent for a moment. "Just know, that I have no idea if this will work, she will most likely die if I do this, but it's her only chance, and if it does work, there's no going back once I do it, she'll become a Time Lord she'll regenerate instead of die, she'll have to watch you grow old and never grow old herself, are you willing to let that happen?" The Doctor asks, wishing this wasn't the only option.
"Yes, to keep her alive, yes." Amy tell him, no hesitation in her answer, he nods as he shoves a needle to his arm and then shoving another in Mackenzie, linking it up to machines and after a moment, the blood flows from the Doctor's arm into Mackenzie's.