The Big Bang ~ Time's running out

A few moments later I'm walking hand in hand with the Doctor, River behind us, explaining how ridiculous we're both being. "Doctor, you're being completely ridiculous. The Pandorica partially restored one Dalek. If it can't even reboot a single life form properly, how's it reboot the whole of reality?"
"What about me?" I ask, fake offended by the fact I wasn't once even mentioned in her sentence.
"You're only agreeing with this plan because you're high on Tardis energy." She tells me and I frown a little at the woman.
"Not true, I one hundred percent agree with the Doctor." I disagree with River.
"Moving on," the Doctor says, "what if we give it a moment of infinite power? What if we can transmit the light from the Pandorica to every particle of space and time simultaneously?" The Doctor suggests.
"Well, that would be lovely, but we can't, because it's completely impossible." River says.
"Ah ha!" I laugh. "That, my love, is where you are wrong." I jump gleefully. "It's almost completely impossible. One spark is all we need." I explain to her.
"For what?" River asks.
"Big Bang Two!" I shout, starting to understand why River was saying I was high on Tardis energy.
"Now listen." The Doctor says turning to face us, but as he does he gets shot and I collapse down to his side. I hear the Dalek getting closer as River and I crouch over the Doctor tears in my eyes, despite the fact that as far as I know he's alive.
"Get back. River, Kenz, get back now!"
"I love you." He says taking my hand before disappearing.
"Damn it!" I shout standing up as I stand up running my hands through my short hair, taking a deep breath, reminding myself that there must be a reason the Doctor lied about dying.
"Where did he go? He could be anywhere." River says standing up to.
"He went downstairs, twelve minutes ago." I tell her, I feel Amy touch my shoulder.
"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine Aims." I say heading down to where we saw the Doctor 'die'. "We need to move!" I shout as the Dalek starts to restore itself.
"You go to the Doctor. I'll be right with you." River says and I nod running ahead.

Once I reach the staircase ahead of Amy and Rory I grin widely as there's no sight of the Doctor. "How could he have moved? He was dead. Doctor? Doctor!" Rory calls out.
"But he was dead." Amy mutters quietly as River enters.
"And who told you that?" I speak up looking back at them so they can see the grin on my face.
"He did." Amy replies, implying the Doctor.
"Rule one. The Doctor lies." River says. "You knew?" She asks me as I descend the stairs further. I nod.
"Where's the Dalek?" Amy asks.
"It died." Is all River replies with as she and I begin to run to the Pandorica.

"Doctor!" Amy yells as we all sprint to the Pandorica and I feel my heart sink as I see him sitting in the Pandorica, unconscious.
"Why did he tell us he was dead?" Rory asks as I walk straight to the Doctor, River in front of me.
"We were a diversion. As long as the Dalek was chasing us, he could work down here." I reply and River presses hand to the Doctor's cheek to try to wake him.
"Doctor, can you hear me? What were you doing?" She asks as I step back silently, knowing what he was doing, the others talk about how the light from the Tardis is getting brighter, I feel myself weaken ever so slightly, every second.
"Reality's collapsing. It's speeding up. Look at this room." River explains behind me.
"Where'd everything go?" Amy asks.
"History's being erased. Time's running out." I answer, going to the Pandorica and taking out his screwdriver from his jacket, scanning his vortex manipulator, to see it's practically ready, whilst River still tries to find out what he was trying to do.
"Doctor, what were you doing? Tell us. Doctor!" River says.
"Big Bang Two." The Doctor replies waking up enough to answer, I feel River turn to look at me, understanding that I knew everything already.
"The Big Bang. That's the beginning of the universe, right?" Rory asks stepping forward.
"What, and Big Bang Two is the bang that brings us back? Is that what you mean?" Amy asks.
"The Tardis is still burning. It's exploding at every point in history. If you threw the Pandorica into the explosion, right into the heart of the fire." I tell them, putting the screwdriver back in his pocket, kissing his cheek, I turn to face the three people I loved.
"Then what?" Amy asks.
"Then let there be light. The light from the Pandorica would explode everywhere at once." I tell them.
"Just like you two said." River concludes and I nod to her.
"That would work? That would bring everything back?" Amy asks.
"A restoration field powered by an exploding Tardis, happening at every moment in history." I reply, nodding.
"Oh, that's brilliant. It might even work. He's wired the vortex manipulator to the rest of the box." River says.
"Why?" Asks Amy.
"So he can take it with him. He's going to fly the Pandorica into the heart of the explosion." I say, my head down as I look back to the barely conscious Doctor.