The Pandorica Opens ~ Attack of the Cyberman

River left to go back to the Roman camp whilst Amy, Doctor and I went back down to the Pandorica. I sit leaning against one of the pillars not being of any use as Amy walks around lighting the torches and the Doctor messes around with the Pandorica. "So what's this got to do with the Tardis?" Amy asks.

"Nothing, as far as I know." The Doctor replies crouching down to the floor to pick up something.
"But Vincent's painting. The Tardis was exploding. Is that going to happen?" Amy continues questioning the Doctor.
"One problem at a time. There's forcefield technology inside this box. If I can enhance the signal, I could extend it all over Stonehenge." The Doctor turning to me to see if I approve of it.
"Could buy us half an hour." I tell him.
"What good is half an hour?" Amy asks.
"There are fruit flies live on Hoppledom Six that live for twenty minutes and they don't even mate for life. There was going to be a point to that. I'll get back to you." The Doctor attempts to make a point which fails and makes me laugh quietly to myself, Amy turns away and pull out something from her jacket, a glint on something catches my attention and my heart sinks as I recognise the red velvet ring box.
"Amy, what is that?" I ask Amy, wanting to make sure I'm not just seeing things, she turns surprised by being caught, but she moves on from my question as she turns to face the Doctor.
"Are you already planning on proposing to Kenz?" She asks suddenly causing me to smirk enjoying the look on the Doctor's face at what Amy was suggesting.
"I'm sorry?" The Doctor asks unsure of how to answer.
"I found this in your pocket." Amy says holding up the open ring box.
"No. No, no, that's er, a memory. A friend of mine. Someone I lost. Do you mind?" The Doctor asks trying to take it from Amy but Amy holds it away and I feel the urge to cry, realising she feels a connection to the box.
"It's weird. I feel, I don't know, something." Amy mutters.
"People fall out of the world sometimes, but they always leave traces. Little things we can't quite account for. Faces in photographs, luggage, half eaten meals, rings. Nothing is ever forgotten, not completely. And if something can be remembered, it can come back." The Doctor says to Amy but by the end Amy clears her throat hastily giving back the box.
"So, was she nice, your friend?" Amy asks as I look away, realising she thinks it was for someone he used to love, not realising he was trying to hint at the fact it's hers.
"Remember that night you two flew away with me?" He asks her.
"Of course I do." Amy replies.
"And you asked me why I was taking you and I told you there wasn't a reason. I was lying." He states plainly and I stand up walking up behind him and hugging him from behind as I hide my face in his jacket trying to stop the sudden sob that was trying to push its way out of my throat.
"What, so you did have a reason?" Amy asks as I turn my head, breathing deeply to try and settle the aching lump in my throat.
"Your house." He tells us.
"Our house?"
"It was too big. Too many empty rooms. Does it ever bother you, Amy, that your life doesn't make any sense?" The Doctor asks her and as her eyes widen, realising slightly the weirdness of our life an energy blasts shoots between Amy and the Doctor splitting the three of us apart as he takes my hand pulling me around the edge of the Pandorica keeping me out of the line of fire as whatever it is keeps shooting at us.
"What was that?" Amy asks as we meet in the middle.
"Okay, I need a proper look. Got to draw its fire, give it a target." The Doctor says and I turn to him a warning look in my eye.
"Doctor." I say quietly as if to say 'if you're about to do something stupid and you die so help me I will kill you'.
"How?" Amy asks.
"Don't egg him on." I scold my older sister.
"You know how sometimes I have really brilliant ideas?" The Doctor asks.
"No." I say plainly as Amy says the opposite.
"Sorry." The Doctor says before quickly kissing me and jumping out from behind the Pandorica. "Look at me, I'm a target!" He yells and whatever it is starts shooting again.
"What is that?" Amy asks.
"Cyberarm. Arm of Cyberman." The Doctor tells us.
"And what's a Cyberman?" Amy asks.
"Oh, sort of part man, part robot. The organic part must have died out years ago. Now the robot part is looking for, well, fresh meat." I say cringing slightly at the thought as I remember the short section I read about the Cybermen.
"What us?" Amy asks, sounding appalled.
"It's just like being an organ donor, except you're alive and sort of screaming. I need to get round behind it. Could you draw its fire?" The Doctor asks us, I nod, whilst Amy seems unsure.
"What, like you did?" Amy shouts.
"You'll be fine if you're quick. It's only got one arm, literally." The Doctor reassures her.
"Come on!" I yell not giving her a chance to back out as I pull her out from the other side of the Pandorica, the entire time Amy screaming in my ear as blasts go off around us. The blasts stop after a moment as we realise the Doctor managed to sonic the arm, deactivating it.
"Doctor?" Amy asks, as she comes out from behind the pillar we were hiding behind
"Scrambled its circuits, but stay where you are, it could be bluffing." The Doctor orders.
"Bluffing? It's an arm."
"I said stay where you are!" The Doctor shouts at her as I pull her behind the pillar. Suddenly I feel a sharp prick hit my neck and as I reach behind me I feel something on the back of my neck and I pull it out.
"Doctor?" I call out as I see Amy get her feet pulled out from underneath her.
"Mackenzie, Amy!" The Doctor yells from the other side of the pillar before I hear him yelling out in pain. I start to feel slightly woozy as I turn behind me to see what I assume is a cyberhead creeping towards Amy, mechanical tentacles reaching out from the neck, wrapped around Amy's arms and legs, pulling itself closer to her. As I stumble towards Amy I grab an unlit torch laying on the ground and start hitting it but a tentacle whips out and whacks me across the face, sending me into the pillar, accentuating the dizziness.
"Kenz?" Amy asks worriedly as she finally gets loose of the Cyberhead which was now reconnecting with its body.
"Go, it doesn't want me." I mumble losing consciousness quickly. "Go!" I shout as she seems to hesitate and she does what I say running to the doors behind her but not before getting shot with whatever shot me, and slamming them shut behind her. After realising that it wouldn't be able to get to Amy it starts to approach me. "You don't want me, I'm not human." I mumble, backing up against the pillar.
"You will be assimilated." It says in a robot voice.
"I don't think so." A voice says behind me as a two Roman Centurions come out from behind the pillar, they fights off the Cyberman, stabbing him through the head with one of their swords before one hurries to the doors where Amy is hidden behind and the other comes over to me. The man looked strangely familiar, but I knew I'd never met him before. His face starts to blur as the dizziness takes over.
"It's ok, sleep Mackenzie." The voice says as I fall into a deep sleep.