The Big Bang ~ "Swappable head?"

"So, two thousand. How did you do?" The Doctor asks Rory as we enter a different room and he blocks the door shut.
"Kept out of trouble." Rory promises.
"Oh. How?" The Doctor asks, as I put his fez back on his head that he'd given me when he started going towards the Dalek. He rummages around for a few minutes until he find a mop, to barricade the door shut.
"Unsuccessfully. The mop!" Rory announces loudly, taking the Doctor by surprise. "That's how you looked all those years ago when you gave me the sonic, you were with Kenzie."
"Ah. Well, no time to lose, then." The Doctor says offering his hand And as I take the Doctor's hand he presses the watch and we appear in front of Rory who has Amy laid across her lap.
"Rory! Listen, she's not dead." I tell him. "Well, she is dead, but it's not the end of the world. Well, it is the end of the world." I start to stutter on my words.
"Actually, it's the end of the universe. Oh, no. Hang on." The Doctor takes my hand again zapping us back to modern time as he realises he's still holding the mop and he puts it through the handles on the door, never letting go of my hand as he zaps us back, this time without the mop.
"You need to get us out of the Pandorica. Well, not me, him, leave me there." I instruct Rory.
"But you're not in the Pandorica." Rory argues, very confused.
"Yes, we are. Well, we're now, but we were back then. Well, back now from your point of view, which is back then from our point of view. Time travel, you can't keep it straight in your head. It's easy to open from the outside. Just point and press." The Doctor says chucking him the screwdriver.
"Now, go. And you need to keep reassuring him that I'm ok, alright Rory, you keep telling him, even when he doesn't bring it up, it's important, and then remind him when he denies it that I was the one who told you that and that technically I'm like two hundred years older than him, ok?" I say.
"Yeah, ok." And as Rory says that the Doctor zaps us back to modern time.
"Right, let's go then. Wait! Now I don't have the sonic. I just gave it Rory two thousand years ago." The Doctor says, keeping a hold of my hand as we zap once again back to Stonehenge "And when you're done, leave my screwdriver in her top pocket. Good luck." The Doctor says, finally zapping us back to modern time permanently. Once we finally get back I feel my legs weaken and collapse beneath me. "I got you." The Doctor says as he catches me before I can fall. "You're running out of energy quicker than I thought." He says studying my face.
"I'm fine." I assure him as I stumble to my feet. "Just a bit of a head rush." He looks from eye to eye, obviously not believing me, but accepting that I want to carry on.
"Right then." The Doctor says going over to Amy and taking his screwdriver out of her jacket pocket. "Off we go! No, hang on. How did you know to come here?" He asks approaching mini Amy and me. Amelia shows him a leaflet and post-it note from her pocket. "Ah, my handwriting. Okay." He surveys the two pieces of paper before he grabs a new leaflet and post-it note from the information desk and vanishes, returning second later with the two drinks he must have taken from Mackenzie and Amelia, earlier. "There you go. Drink up." He hands the two small girls their drinks.
"What is that? How are you doing that?" Amy asks.
"Vortex manipulator. Cheap and nasty time travel. Very bad for you. I'm trying to give it up." He tells us, then a thought comes to my mind.
"Doctor, where did Ryan go?" I ask.
"Ryan?" Amy questions not having met him.
"He got a call from a friend, had to leave, he had his own vortex manipulator, he did tell me to apologise to you for not being able to help any longer, I can't decide if I like him or not, he's too smart." The Doctor says. "He did say that we'd meet again, so, you could ask him yourself when we next see him." The Doctor says as he begins to run up the stairs.
"Where are we going?" I ask him leaning against the banister for support, before Rory comes up behind me, holding me up. I smile to him thankfully as the Doctor replies.
"The roof." He smiles but then at the top of the stairs another Doctor appears, smoking slightly I watch terrified as the ruffed up man collapses down the stairs, I cry out as he lands on the floor in between the Doctor and I. I hurry over to him as does the Doctor as he starts to scan him. I check his pulse to find he's still alive, and his pulse isn't too weak, I glance up at the healthy Doctor deciding to keep my mouth shut on my findings.
"Doctor, is that you?" Amy asks from behind us.
"Yeah, it's me. Me from the future." The Doctor replies thoughtfully as he also sees that his heartbeat isn't too bad. Suddenly the future Doctor gasps waking up and pulling himself up to whisper in the Doctor's ear and then falls back down again.
"Are you? I mean, is he, is he dead?" Amy asks hesitantly, I'm still holding his wrist and feel his pulse and as I'm about to deny it, saying he's still alive the Doctor speaks up.
"What? Dead? Yes, yes. Of course he's dead. Right, I've got twelve minutes. That's good." The Doctor says standing up as if shaking himself out of a stance and starting to run up the stairs.
"Twelve minutes to live? How is that good?" I ask him deciding to play along, considering I don't know what the older Doctor said to him.
"Oh, you can do loads in twelve minutes. Suck a mint, buy a sledge, have a fast bath. Come on, the roof." He says stopping at the top of the steps.
"We can't leave you here dead." Rory asks.
"Yes we can, and we are come on." I say climbing up the stairs after the Doctor and he gives me a grateful look.
"You can't be serious, Kenz." Rory says.
"Oh, good. Are you in charge now? So tell me, what are we going to do about Amelia and mini me?" I say noticing Amelia and Mackenzie had disappeared a while ago.
"Where'd they go?" Amy asks as they both spot the two discarded drinks. "Amelia!?" She calls out.
"Mackenzie?" Rory echoes.
"There is no Amelia or mini Mackenzie. From now on, there never was. History is still collapsing." The Doctor explains.
"But how can we still be here if they're not?" Asks Amy as she climbs the steps.
"You're an anomaly. We all are. We're all just hanging on at the eye of the storm. But the eye is closing, and if we don't do something fast, reality will never have happened. Today, just dying is a result. Now, come on!" The Doctor says running off as I follow after him.
"Doctor, you don't die." I say quietly.
"I know." He replies continuing to run up another flight of stairs.
"So why did you say you do?" I ask him and he stops for a second facing me.
"It will all make sense I promise, but right now we need to get to the roof." He says brushing my messy short hair away from my face, kissing me on the lips and then my forehead before taking off again.