/23/ Unleashed

[Jill Morie's POV]

BINITAWAN ni John Zedong ang kamay ko at diretsong tumitig sa aking mga mata.

"Once you wore this ring..." itinaas niya ang hawak na singsing, isa 'yong signet ring na may naka-engrave na ahas na kinakain ang buntot ng bawat isa at may itim na bato sa gitna, "...You will be reunited with the long-lost eternal power of the Chintamani stone, and every time you use its magnificent power, it will consume all of your being." He said as if giving me the last warning, "Now, there is only one thing we want, Jill Morie, we do not want that stone or its power." Napakunot ako sa sinabi niya... Kung ganon... Ano ang kailangan nila... Instead of continuing what he's going to say, John Zedong looked up where the painting is hanged, "You met his astral soul during the interview and inside the game, you knew him as Rama Melchiore."

Now I know kung anong gusto nilang mangyari. They mentioned "his return" earlier and they want me to use the power of the stone to bring him back. Kung ganon, sa buong pagkakataon na nakasama namin si Rama Melchiore sa laro... He's...

"He's dead and his soul was still on the other side." The other side is the Astral plane, "And we want you to use your power to bring him back—alive."

"W-why should I do that?"

His face became grim as he comes closer, "You have no reason to, but if you want to see your friends..." alam ko na kung anong gusto niyang iparating at wala akong ibang pagpipilian. Inilahad ko ang kaliwa kong kamay at mas lumapad ang ngiti niya.

"Remember what I told you earlier, Jill Morie, this is the ring of your ancestors, the unlimited power is now yours." At isinuot niya sa akin ang Chintamani, pagkatapos ay unti-unting bumigat ang pakiramdam ko, nagsimula silang mag-alala nang muntik na 'kong matumba.

W-what... is this feeling. I'm having auditory hallucinations... I can hear voices... It feels like thousands of memories are flashing in my mind.

"All Rosencruz must die."

"Please, spare my child."

"Patrizia! Her name is Patrizia!"

In a snap, it was gone. The pain in my head and the voices stopped.

"Are you alright?" tanong nila sa'kin at inalalayan akong mas tumayo ng maayos.

"Now, Jill." When my vision returned clearly, I can see all the glowing violet auras in their bodies... Anong ibig sabihin nito? Even John Zedong is glowing... And... I feel... I feel different. Tinignan ko 'yung singsing na nakasuot sa kamay ko at ang bato na nakabaon dito... So this is the Chintamani... Ito 'yung dahilan kung bakit ako nakipagsapalaran dito...Then I remembered... My sister, Karen, I must save her. Memoire got her. I need to—