Founding Powers

The hype of Heroes is increasing every day. Sa totoo lang ay hindi ko maiwasang malungkot dahil tuluyan nang naglaho sa mundo ang salitang 'Peculiar', ang tawag sa mga uri ko o uri namin noon. Naging kagandahan man na hindi na namin kinakailangan pang magtago dahil ngayon ay unti-unti nang tinatanggap ng sosyedad ang mga taong may espesyal na kapangyarihan.

Nagsimula ang lahat pagkatapos ng Solar Eclipse, at ang insidente sa Beijing. Ang buong akala ko ay kapag natanggal mula sa akin ang Chintamani ay babalik muli ang normal sa lahat. Pero hindi. Sumara ang portal sa tulong ng pinagsanib ng pwersa ng Kahvals at Order of the Black Sun. At tila umulan ng kapangyarihan mula sa langit na sinalo ng mga mortal.

Isang malaking pagbabago sa mundo.

Tinanaw ko ang labas ng bintana at nakita ang mga tao na naglalakad, abala sa sari-sarili nilang mundo. A peculiar world indeed. Binalik ko ang aking tingin sa monitor at binasa muli ang article na sinubmit ko para sa website ng IOA. Kanina lang na-post sa website ang article ngunit umani na ito ng maraming komento at shares sa buong mundo.

The Common Powers Among Us

By Atria Morales

IOA Conducted the first international survey for Aeons last month and the results showed the five common powers can be found among children. IOA called it as the Founding Powers.

The first one is the Telepathy, the old definition of it is the ability to send or receive the thoughts of another from afar and without the use of any of the ordinary physical senses. It is also known as "thought transference".

Long before the Age of Heroes came, it was already been debated and disputed by the western science

Long before the Age of Heroes came, it was already been debated and disputed by the western science. There are various studies that claim that everybody has experienced this phenomenon. Telepathy is included in Founding Powers because there are other forms of Telepathy powers, more absolute than mind reading. Dito papasok ang power na katulad ng kay Cairo, ang mind control, memory manipulation and so on.

The second is Psychokinesis or PK, more commonly known as Telekinesis, it is the ability or power to move, lift, or transfer an object from one place to another by sheer mental power and without the use of any physical means. It also refers to the ability to defy physics like the law of gravity.

Katulad ng Telepathy, bago pa pumasok ang Age of Heroes ay matagal ng may pag-aaral tungkol sa PK

Katulad ng Telepathy, bago pa pumasok ang Age of Heroes ay matagal ng may pag-aaral tungkol sa PK. In 1935, Dr Leonard Ravitz, a Yale neuropsychiatrist found that "the mind could influence this force fields around the body." And there are even claims of Telekinesis in the Bible, in Chapter 6 verses 1 to 7 of the book of Kings 2, the prophet Elisha made an iron axe head that fell into the water to float so that it can be used to cut trees again.

And don't ever forget what Jing Rosca did. Hinati lang naman niya ang dagat gamit ang Telekinesis.

Third, Psychometry is an ability which a person can sense or read the history of an object by touching it. Such a person can receive impressions from an object by holding it in his/her hand. Such impressions can be perceived as images, sounds, smells, tastes, and even emotions.

The term was coined by Joseph R. Buchanan in 1842, from the Greek words 'psyche' meaning 'soul' and 'metron' meaning 'measure'.

Fourth, Precognition, I know this one too well. It is the power or ability to tell what is going to happen before it happens. And the last, Retrocognition, the reverse of Precognition, refers to the knowledge of past events. I suddenly remembered Morris, he possessed this power very well.

Hininto ko ang pagbabasa nang lumitaw ang sa screen ang isang email

Subject: URGENT

From: The Office of Determinists

Muntik ko nang makalimutan, if we are going to classify people today, aside from being an Aeon or a Hero. Nariyan ang Determinists at Renegades.

The Determinists are a new society of people—or Aeons who possess the power to see the future like Precognition and Retrocognition, the power to perceive the past. Pero malakas ang hinala ko na cronies ng lolo kong si Timoteus ang mga tao sa likod nito, the Time Wizards they called themselves. Isa itong organisasyon na naniniwala na kailangang protektahan ang pattern ng timeline ng mundong 'to. The past, present, and future are already set and they believe what has to happen must happened. In short, kung ano man ang naka-sulat sa kapalaran sa hinaharap ay hindi na maaaring magbago.

And The Renegades. Sila ang mga tinuturing na rebelde sa panahong 'to. They are rebelling against The Office of Determinist, because of their large power and influence. They believe on what I firmly believe that the future is ours. Naniniwala sila na ang hinaharap ay maaari pang magbago.

The complicated thing here is... The Determinists knew that I used to see the future, alam din nila ang Rosencruz bloodline ko at connection ko kay Grandmaster Timoteus. So they expected my complete cooperation... At ngayong pinapatawag nila ako sa headquarters nila, may hindi ako nakukutubang maganda.

-xxx-

Question: If you'll choose among the "Founding Powers" what is it and why?