Chapter 1 🔥 Where Am I?

Prince Marcus Clamointa's
Picture Above

This is dedicated to KimFrostad8 . You've inspired me to a whole new level. I realised that it's not the read counts that matters but the people who reads it. Your fight is as important as Venuscha's. This is the least I can do to help you ease your troubles and pain. God bless and my  prayers are with you.

➰➿💎💎💎➿➿➰➿➿💎💎💎➿➰

Venus found herself walking on a unfamiliar garden or what used to be a garden. Her feet made crisp crunching sounds on each step. Dry yellow leaves were huddled all over, untamed grass and unkept plants surrounded the area. There were bare rose bushes everywhere. Such a waste of beauty, she could imagine it to be a picturesque place if maintained.

Her eyes landed on herself. Her brows raised from what she was wearing.

A ball gown? Peachy!

It was a cloudy day. The wind was chilly as she watched it dance with the leaves in a swirly motion. The garden was filled with huge trees shading the whole area. It was a perfect place for strolling and picnics.

She followed a pebbled path as she tried to look around but she couldn't find anyone. The place seemed deserted. She continued probing until a familiar voice caught her attention.

"I will make all your dreams come true. Just say yes." It sounded seductive and sensual.

Indeed, it's him. She thought but not without doubts.

She followed it with reluctance and found herself staring to another gigantic tree a few feet away. While approaching cautiously, a woman's giggle erupted.

What the heck?

A sudden nervousness made her steps falter. Venus was scared but she knew better. She was never the kind to cower just because she might not like what she would see. It's best to face the problem heads on.

"You sure have a flowery mouth, my prince. People say that you're a playboy, how can I believe you?" A woman said in a very flirtatious way.

She cringed. Her heart thuds very loudly in her ears becoming heavier and heavier in each passing moment that it actually felt like it might fall from her chest anytime.

"Marcus—Is that you?" Venus called out, wariness was laced on her voice.

Please not him, please not him, please not him. . .

She chanted the mantra inside her head over and over again as she waited in trepidation.

A couple of head poked out from the tree and stared at her in a surprised confusion.

"Who is she?" A black haired woman asked with suspicion. Her eyes showed jealousy.

It is him.

Her disappointment washed over her like a cold water during winter, it made her shiver involuntarily as she looked at his face without blinking. She missed him so much that her heart literally ached—wanting to reach for him, touch him, feel him. . .

"I have the same question myself." Marcus answered the woman then turned to face her and asked, "do I know you, barbie?"

She flinced. The way he looked at her made her want to run and hide. She fanned her lashes several times to wash away the tears that threatened to fall. No, she wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She felt betrayed, angry.