Chapter 10 🔥 Unfated Love

This chapter is dedicated to no other than shay-love.  Dear, thank you so much. I never forgotten your utmost support.

➿➰💎💎💎➿➿➰➿➿💎💎💎➰➿

Somewhere Unknown.  .  .

"Stop! Betcha by golly wow. Freako, look at my fire. My fire!" Venus abruptly stopped chasing Marcus when her eyes finally saw the color of her fire.

"Finally," The vampire prince heaved a sigh of relief.

"It's white! And I'm still alive. Yuhooo, Marcus. Isn't this great? Aren't you gonna congratulate me?" Vee babbled away as she pranced around in excitement.

Marcus slumped on the cold stone floors from exhaustion and glared at the pull, "Why do I have a bad feeling about this? What are you up to?" He accused, his tone underlying a threatening promise.

"What do you mean? Do you know something I don't?" Venus asked Marcus, baffled by his sudden animosity towards the pull.

"What do you remember while you were passed out?" Marcus turned to ask Venus when the pull answered him with silence. It only made swirling motions rotating around the cave.

"Um, um. Huh? It's strange. I can't remember anything." Vee answered.

"Exactly my point!" Marcus barked in anger. He followed the pull's movement with his head and asked, "So, will you provide us an answer?"

"Pull? Why are you giving us a silent treatment? Answer us but pleaaasee no more riddles, okay?" Venus pleadingly added.

"You are now ready to face the most crucial decision as the balancer of the vessel. You are now ready to go back and fulfill your mission of rousing the Phoenix."

"Well, you certainly didn't answer the question but it's great news." Venus beamed.

Marcus, on the other, remained silent while staring at the pull in suspicion. All the underlying connotations didn't sit well inside him. He had the nagging feeling that it wasn't as simple as it pertains to be.

"This time, do I get an instruction on how to do that?" Vee asked with enthusiasm without paying any heed to the vampire prince.

"Your instructions had been engraved inside your mind. You will remember what to do when the right time comes."

"Great, what do I expect. Of course, another cliff dive without parachute." Venus mumbled to herself in disappointment.

"So, that's it?" Marcus asked angrily. "Can you at least inform us the gravity of the situation she's about to enroll herself into?"

"Y-yeah, that!" Vee yelled but fearful of the answer that she may hear in return.

"If you must insist then the only answer I could provide you is that.  .  . "

The pull paused and hovered on top of Venus like it was contemplating what to say.

"The suspense is killing me. Spit it out." Vee demanded with impatience as she look up and glared at it.