Chapter 11 🔥 The Black Book

This chapter is dedicated to RunaMINX. I'm so happy and thankful that we reach our journey to almost an end and yet you never falter to support me. Thank you.

➿➰💎💎💎➿➿➰➿➿💎💎💎➰➿

Phoenician Realm. . .

"Everyone has arrived except for King Veron and Cassia. They are all waiting outside the doors."

Vulca made the announcement as soon as she materialized inside the meeting chamber. Everyone turned their cloaked heads towards her direction at the same time.

"Please send them in." Master Ronheild answered in a clipped tone.

"You think Veron and Cassia will comply?" Sylvie asked. She was really doubting if the Sorcerers would even spare some time towards their request.

"Yes, they will." Pearl's voice echoed before she could even appear fully. Her lower body was still enveloped in a bright white light just in time as the requested persons came in.

"Thank you. That's a relief." Master Xerxis blurted out who was standing near her.

"What is this all about?" Queen Mystyq asked as soon as everyone settled down. Her eyes along with all the new arrivals were scanning the room in awe. The mini-horizon replica was pulsating as it started to swirl around slowly as if readying its gear to throttle in full speed.

"We're as clueless as you are. Everything will be explained as soon as the requested beings will be completed in compliance." Sylvie explained.

"And? Who else are we waiting for? I surely hope not Venuscha. I won't be waiting here for something that's uncertain." Queen Scalia remarked standing beside a Phoenician Elite.

"I see, you came together?" Someone nudged and whispered to Scalia all of the sudden, pointing to the Knight beside her.

"Deborah? What are you doing here?" Scalia whispered back as she stared to her Aunt's scaly face. She pretended not to hear the inquisition regarding her past lover.

"Well, it's time. Just waiting for the right moment." The Sirenian Queen mused fixing her gaze towards her daughter who was standing on a far right corner together with a somber looking Prince Rufus, a smiling Princess Amelia and a frowning Prince Agnus.

"Headmaster! King Veron and Lady Cassia has arrived." The announcement from the chamber guard outside earned a few surprised gasps and hushed murmurs.

The door was forced open, the two new guests barged in unceremoniously without waiting for a reply.

"Are we late?" King Veron said with a smirk as he looked around with interest.

"Just in. . ." The words were left unsaid inside Ronheild's throat when an ominous voice echoed throughout the room as soon as the people required were completed like it had a mind of its own.

"Welcome, invited beings. You are here to make an important decision."

Ten rays of light were casted down from the glowing necklace forming a circle.