Chapter 4 🔥 Crucial Heart

This chapter is dedicated to UmbaMamba . I couldn't thank you enough for the non-stop support.

➰➿💎💎💎➿➿➰➿➿💎💎💎➿➰

Flashback.  .  .

"Get your filthy hands off me!" Aldrik growled at Veron after they materialized outside the Academy's front doors—the sounds of thunders and lightnings causing vibrations through it.

"Calm down. I am not planning to harm you—not yet anyway. And by the looks of it, I don't have much time. Your mother is throwing quite a tantrum, eh?" Veron smirked.

"I will not give you what you want so leave. Now!" Aldrik spat.

"Such a disrespectful young man. Tell me prince, where is my daughter?"

Aldrik? Is that you? What's happening?

Like on cue, Vee's voice was heard from the other side, knocking the door relentlessly. Veron instantly grabbed Aldrik planning to toss him aside but the prince's reflexes was faster as he enveloped himself with his red fire.

Veron immediately lets go of his hand and Aldrik took the momentum to shoot the sorcerer a huge, hollow ball of fire that imprisoned him inside. Then, the prince wasted no time to disperse himself just travelling across the huge entrance in front of him.

He reappeared in front of Venus, "Vee! Your father is here. We have to go now or we lose our chance to save Marcus."

"Huh? Aldrik? What are you talking about?" She said, startled.

"Vee! Come on. The group is waiting for us at the training chamber. We must go before they send someone to pick you up." Aldrik grabbed her hands and run towards the direction of the said chamber.

"Aldrik? Stop dragging me. Why are you rushing? What's going on?" Venus was baffled.

She was on her way earlier towards the assessment chamber to check if she could already proceed in searching for Marcus, however, thunders and lightings appeared out of nowhere so she opted to run outside of the Academy but she couldn't open the humungous doors. She tried to listen outside if the guards were there instead she heard Aldrik arguing with someone.

"Hurry! We're almost there. . ." Aldrik shouts amidst all the chaos of noises, ignoring her questions.

"Almost where?"

The rest of her questions were left unsaid when someone suddenly appeared ahead. A very tall man wearing a victorian style of clothes, smiling sinisterly at their direction was blocking their way. He raised his right hand and Aldrik started to float on the air.

"Nooo! Vee, run. Find Marcus. Do me a favor, go fetch your happiness." Aldrik yelled at her. He managed to snap her out of reverie and she nodded at him in understanding, closing her eyes she invoked the pull.

She felt it stir to life inside her so she smiled and opened her eyes again, however, the scene in front of her erased the happiness that was painted on her lips. Aldrik was cocconed in a bright, white colored cord-like pull then vanished into thin air.

The Unveiled ONE 🔥 Final Installation जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें