Chapter 9 🔥 Offsprings

I dedicate this chapter to Hira56. I know it's been quite a while but I still thank you nonetheless.

➿➰💎💎💎➿➿➰➿➿💎💎💎➰➿

Sirenian Realm. . .

Daphne was tongue tied as she stared at the woman in front of her that looked liked her mother. She couldn't believe it. It was either her mind playing tricks with her eyes or a dream.

"Welcome home, Aqua." The apparition of Queen Deborah said.

"Ouch!" She hissed from the pain after pinching herself. But, it wasn't a dream either.

"Where did you learn such actions? Is it from that human named Venus?" Her mother asked referring to her hurting herself.

"H-how? Are you really my mother?" Daphne asked instead.

"Yes, it is I." Deborah answered with an amused smile.

"B-but - but, you were at the void."

"Yes, I was. For quite a long time if I may add. I was able to free myself after you came." Her mother explained subtly.

"H-how? Why you didn't let me know sooner?"

Daphne's eyes trailed the thinning scales on her mother's face. It already receded towards the outer part of her jawline.

"I can't. I need to recuperate first. I used up all my powers to escape the void with you. I did attend the council meetings though."

"You were the one covered in scales!" Daphne gushed remembering seeing her at one point at the Academy. She even recalled being intrigued but she chose to ignore it later on for more important matters.

"Yes. My return had to remain hidden for safety precautions especially Veron was set loose. I'm sorry, my princess."

"What about Vee's father?" Daphne's brows furrowed.

"Veron is your father." Deborah declared unceremoniously.

Daphne gasped. She stepped backwards from utter disbelief and fell on her butt. Her hands flew towards her mouth and sobbed.

"Your majesty, an emissary from the Phoenician Realm has arrived with an urgent news."

The chamber guard announced before Queen Deborah could continue her story.

"N-no, I need to know." Daphne protested.

"And you will. Soon." Her mother pacified her then called out, "Come in!"

Deborah sighed. She didn't expect to run out of time. She was left no choice now but to face Veron soon.

The moment the jade doors opened and revealed an Elite Knight. A decision was made by the Queen of Sirenia.

It is time to reveal myself to everyone especially Veron. .  .

💎💎💎➿➰➿💎💎💎