Chapter 25 🔥 A Queen's Fury

Dedicated to outoftune1. A chapter for a dear reader. Thank you so much for everything, it's greatly appreciated.

Sylvanna found herself looming over herself somewhere in the past

Sylvanna found herself looming over herself somewhere in the past. She recalled that it was the time when Phoenix had first taken over her body...

"So, you finally showed yourself to me." Deborah was sitting above a rock, looking towards the woman who was standing above the waves.

"No. I finally found you. Come home, Pearl. We musn't involve ourselves with the matters of lower realms." Sylvanna's hair was dancing in the air. Her beautiful pixie-like face radiated with power. But it was obvious that she wasn't herself. Her eyes were blank and hollow.

Deborah giggled, "It doesn't suit you, brother. What's up with a woman vessel?"

Unlike Phoenix, Pearl was more at ease with her vessel. Sylvie had a complete takeover while Deborah wasn't. The Faerian Queen was unaware of everything that was happening, she was like sleeping inside her own body. On the other hand, Deborah was like watching with her own eyes but doesn't have any control with her body.

"Because lower beings believed that I'm their goddess, a woman."

Sylvie's answer earned another giggle from Deborah, "Go home, Phoenix. I'm staying here.

Sylvanna's expression hardened. With clenched teeth, she replied, " If you're not going home then so am I. You want to be with them? Fine with me. I will see to it to deliver them into their fated end."

Deborah gasped but remained silent. Her eyes gaze were throwing daggers towards the woman in front of her.

"I will make my own people and they will be called Phoenicians. I will make sure they rule over the magical realm. They will rule over your people." Sylvie smirked. "I have the Amulet. Feel free to reunite with me from time to time. Until then, Pearl."

The ghost-like Sylvanna was sucked by a strong tornado and minutes after whirling around the furious cyclone, she was thrown in the eye of it. Stuck in the middle with nowhere to go, she desperately waited until the winds had broke out and disappeared.

Sylvie's eyes widened by the scenery that met her eyes after...

Everything was burnt down to a crisp. In the middle was a motionless form of a woman slumped in a heap of despair and agony. She was drenched in blood. Sylvanna watched her own replica, crying her heart out until all her tears were dried out. It was her but the queen knew it wasn't her her exactly. It was the other her... The Phoenix.

The saddest part of it was, she never had the slightest recollection of what had happened. Looking around, the devastation was spread from miles away. All she saw was an endless sea of ashes and gore. It was a massacre. Sylvie hadn't had the tiniest clue where that place was and what she had done which left one question to her confused and shocked mind.