𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒

❝ she's got lions in her hearta fire in her soul he's a got a beast in his belly that's so hard to controlcause they've taken too much hits taking blow by blownow light a matchstand backwatch them explode ❞

she's got lions in her heart
a fire in her soul
he's a got a beast in his belly
that's so hard to control
cause they've taken too much hits
taking blow by blow
now light a match
stand back
watch them explode

𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑
𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛
𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚝𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

Dear Reader,

I'm not here to start conflict. If you don't ship Snowbarry, then don't read the book. Simple.

Listen, some of us Snowbarry shippers know Barry & Caitlin aren't going to end up together. We get it. (We don't like to admit it, but we get it.) That's exactly why I'm writing this story. If you don't like a way a show/movie/book/etc is going, change it. That's the whole point of fanfiction! I just feel like the Snowbarry shippers deserve a happy ending too...

Also, Iris isn't "evil" or exaggerated in this story. If anything, I've done my best to portray her like she is on the show.

In the D.C. Comics, The Tornado Twins are called Donald (Don) and Dawn Allen, the children of Barry and Iris. Since I'm making a Snowbarry version, I decided to change the names but still keep the idea of them sounding somewhat similar. Instead of Don and Dawn it'll be Brett and Bree.

This book will have Snowbarry in it, but the story's main focus is on their children.

Also, I'm addressing the fact that I really only watch The Flash. (IK I'm sorry! 😬) I sometimes watch Arrow, Legends, & Supergirl so if I get some references wrong, I'm apologizing right now!

Keep in mind that this story was started years before some characters were introduced and to keep it less complicated, some characters from later seasons of the show won't exist here. On the bright side, characters that have been killed off, might still be alive here too.

I don't own any of the D.C. characters like Barry, Caitlin, etc. Brett, Bree and some of the other characters are mine.

And I don't want to offend anyone! I'm just a Snowbarry shipper, making a Snowbarry book, for her fellow Snowbarry shippers.

Enjoy!

- heaven💋