𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐.𝟐 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘯𝘦

The blue eyed teen makes his way inside the first hotel he came across

The blue eyed teen makes his way inside the first hotel he came across. He admires the white interior design as he walks toward the receptionist.

"Hello, Young Man," the receptionist greets. "Welcome to The Central Hotel. How may I help you?"

"Yeah, I was wondering, how much for a room? The cheapest one you got." The receptionist nods.

"$101." The teenager's smile fades.

"Uhmm...I said your cheapest..."

"That is our cheapest price." The receptionist nods. "Would you like it?"

"Um...no thanks." The teen backs away before he leaves the beautiful hotel.

He slumps through Central City, deciding on where he's going to spend the night. He was considering a bench when two lowlife thieves spot his large bags from across the street.

They exchange looks before they cross the street and begin to follow their target. The teen turns around the corner to an empty street when he's suddenly shoved into an alley way.

"Hey! What the hell?!" The teen yells before one of the thieves shoves him against the wall. The thief places a knife against the crook of his neck while the other one snatches his duffle bag. He shuffles through it before shaking his head at his partner.

"Give us the backpack." The one with the knife threatens.

"No way! Let me go!" He struggles, but the thief turns him around and roughly shoves his face against the wall. The teen hisses in pain before they take his backpack off him. He lifts a finger and lightly touches his temple before gazing at the crimson blood staining his fingertips.

The teen clenches his jaw as he watches the thieves look through his stuff.

"You shouldn't have done that..."

ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆

"Barry," Caitlin sighs. "It really isn't a big deal-" Barry purses his lips and suddenly slams his book shut.

 "It really isn't a big deal-" Barry purses his lips and suddenly slams his book shut