𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒.𝟑 - 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦

Cisco taps the eraser of his pencil on the desk before he gets another idea for his sketch

Cisco taps the eraser of his pencil on the desk before he gets another idea for his sketch. He hasn't told anyone yet, but he was currently working on a couple of new suits.

The pencil tip marks the paper as he drew long strides for the suit's design. He's so focused, the sudden sound of a bell startles him. He looks back at the computers and finds a blinking red light coming from their new security system.

Felicity made sure people couldn't just waltz inside S.T.A.R. Labs whenever they pleased. So when there was someone at the door, the bell and blinking red light, notifies the team that someone was at the door.

Cisco clicks a link on the computer and observes the live footage from outside their front door. It was a young woman, probably in her early twenties? He taps a key on the keyboard before he speaks into the microphone.

"Uhh...can I help you?"

The young woman looks directly into the camera and smiles.

"Hi, sorry. I found this ring that you guys made and I was hoping you guys could help get it back to its proper owner?"

"A ring?" Cisco furrows his eyebrows.

"Yeah," The young woman nods. "It's metallic and bright blue, with a neat design." Cisco furrows his eyebrows before he speaks into the microphone again.

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I think you might've made a mistake. There's no way the ring I'm picturing could have wound up far away from its-" but he's cut off when the young woman holds up Brett's ring to the camera. "...owner."

"I just wanted to return it." The young woman assures. "Whoever lost it could be freaking out."

"That's one way to put it..." Cisco mumbles before he leans into the microphone. "Wait by the entrance. I'm coming down." He informs before he makes his way out.

Cisco spots the young woman standing on the other side of the glass door before pressing a few buttons on the security pad

Cisco spots the young woman standing on the other side of the glass door before pressing a few buttons on the security pad. He motions for her to come on in and she obliges. She hands Cisco the ring and he carefully inspects it.