𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔.𝟐 - 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯

"Money

"Money. Bag. Now!" Weather Wizard commands an older woman working at the front. She shivers with fear as she obliges and begins to stuff it with cash.

I was lying on the ground, along with the rest of the witnesses. My stomach lies on the hard floor as I observe as much as I can from where I was. I glance to the right to see the knocked-out security guards. Weather Wizard threw them a strong gust of wind that practically slammed them into the wall.

The boy with the Flash figure was crying, like he had been for the past two minutes. His mother tries to frantically shush him, afraid of what could happen if he doesn't calm down.

"Will someone shut that kid up!?" Weather Wizard scolds as he watches the older woman fill the bag. I crawl towards the boy and his mother before whispering to him.

"What's your name?" The boy sniffs before he finally replies.

"R-Riley," he rubs his eyes with his wrists.

"Riley," I repeat as I glance at Weather Wizard. "You're going to be fine. Okay?" I whisper before his figurine catches my eye. "It'll all be over soon." He nods at my words before holding onto his mother. She mouths a thank you to me, but I could see the same fear in her eyes.

I couldn't believe what was happening.

I was witnessing my father commit a crime...and I wasn't doing anything about it.

Glancing back at Weather Wizard, I decide to slowly crawl toward him. I tried my hardest not to make a sound as I made my way behind a counter. I now have a better view of him. I want to stop him but I can't risk the exposure of my powers.

Something moved in my peripheral vision, so I look to my right to find one of the officers reaching for his gun.

He aims for Weather Wizard and pulls the trigger, but I quickly freeze the bullets from where I sat. The counter was able to block me from the witnesses' sight. The commotion turns Weather Wizard around in time to watch the frozen bullets shatter on the ground before he quickly sends a strong gust of wind towards security guard. I watch as the wind knocks him against the wall, knocking him out cold. He turns to observe me sitting on the ground.

My eyes widen and I freeze like a deer in headlights.

He's staring right at me.

A freaked out woman decides that now is the perfect time to make a run for it, tearing his attention away from me. His face contorts in anger as he raises his hand but I send a gust of wind his way, shoving him into the wall. He falls to the ground as the woman escapes safely.

Well...I'm screwed now.

Weather Wizard glances at the door she escaped from before he looks at me. To my surprise, he doesn't look angry...he seems...puzzled.

"Your powers..." He nods at me. "How'd you-"

"You have to get out of here. Now!" I whisper-shout.