𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒.𝟏 - 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦

"Rise and shine!" Felicity pulls the curtains apart, instantly inviting the sunshine into her teenage daughter's room

Elisa lets out a groan and begs for five more minutes. Felicity smiles and shakes her head before Elisa feels her sitting on the edge of her Queen bed. (No pun intended.)

"Come on," Felicity shakes her shoulder. "You're going to Central City today! It'll be fun."

"Mommy?" A younger voice asks from Elisa's doorway.

"Yes, sweetie?" Felicity looks at the doorway to find her youngest, already dressed and rubbing her tummy. "See," Felicity gently pats Elisa's leg. "Josie's not even going and she's already dressed." Felicity stands and reaches for her 4 year old's hand. "Come on, let's go get you some breakfast."

The room was quiet again. The only sound was coming from the chirping birds outside the window. Elisa lets out a sigh and eventually forces herself to slowly sit up in bed.

Sabrina Carpenter as Elisa Queen

ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆

"You sure you don't want waffles, William?" Felicity asks as she pours the mix into the waffle maker. "I know you love my homemade waffles." She turns around to face her stepson once she closed the contraption.

"No, thanks Feliss." He respectively declines before he points to his bowl of oatmeal. "I'm okay." Felicity nods before her husband enters the kitchen.

"Morning." Oliver greets his children.

"Morning." Josie and William say at the same time. Except Josie's was enthusiastic and William's was more monotone. Oliver smiles at his youngest before he bends down to kiss her cheek. He tickles her and smiles at her giggle before turning his attention to his oldest.

"Hey Bud," William's blue eyes meet his dad's. "I appreciate you doing this. Barry and Caitlin kind of have their hands full with an unexpected guest at their house."

"Yeah, no problem, Dad." William assures.

"And the apartment I'm renting for you guys is beautiful. You're going to love it." William nods before he looks back at his oatmeal.