𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟑.𝟐 - 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦

Wesley and Jeremy make their way toward the monkey bar dome, where they find Wesley's two goons already at the top

Wesley and Jeremy make their way toward the monkey bar dome, where they find Wesley's two goons already at the top. They snicker as they target nearby students with spitballs.

"Vince! Brock!" He calls before the two boys climb down.

"Yeah Boss?" They ask in unison.

"Go poke around for some extra lunch money. I want a chocolate chip cookie today."

Vince: "You got it!" Brock: "On it!"

Once, they scamper off, Wesley notices that Jeremy was no longer giving him his full attention. He follows the younger boy's gaze only to spot Bree competing against two other kids in a game of hand ball. Dante and Grace were in line, waiting for their turn.

With one last hit, Bree bounces the ball against the wall at an angle that made it difficult for her opponent to hit it before the ball touched the ground.

"Woo!" Grace claps for her best friend.

"Competitive, isn't she?" Wesley asks, tearing Jeremy's eyes away from the handball courts.

"Who?"

"Your little girlfriend." Wesley almost snickers as he unwraps a cherry flavored lollipop from its wrapper.

"She's not my girlfriend." Jeremy shakes his head as his older friend leans against the dome.

"Whatever. Look I got to talk to you about something."

"Okay."

"The guys and I are 6th graders, which means that when we're gone next year, everyone will think they can hangout at our dome. I can't have that." Jeremy nods understanding him so far. "Since you're the newest recruit of The Tearaways, the dome's left in your hands. And if you want respect, you're gonna have to recruit Tearaways of your own."

ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆

Bree quickly ducks before aiming and shooting at a boy in the opposing team. His vest lights up confirming that she got him. Bree smiles before she turns around to look at her date.