𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏.𝟏 - 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Dante pulls the stainless steel handle of his freezer before allowing the cool air to hit his bare feet

Dante pulls the stainless steel handle of his freezer before allowing the cool air to hit his bare feet. He instantly reaches for the large frozen pizza box before shutting the freezer door.

Cisco casually walks in the kitchen as Dante sets the frozen pizza on the island.

"Hey," Dante glances at his father before ripping the side of the box. "There isn't really anything to eat so I'll just heat up this pizza." Cisco nods as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I just got off the phone with your sister..." Cisco begins. Dante scoffs as he takes the pizza out of the box.

"What'd she want now? Paris not living up to her expectations?"

"She's decided to transfer schools."

"Really? Let me guess, London!" He smiles at his dad. "You know as long as it's far from here I'm on board." He gives his attention back to the frozen pizza.

"Dante!"

"What?"

"She's decided to come home for her senior year." Dante's smile vanishes as he looks back at his dad. "You know it just hasn't been the same without her, your mom, and Jake. It's great to get a little of the old times back." Dante's expression hadn't changed. He was still staring at his dad in shock. "Well," Cisco clasps his hands together. "Get started on that pizza, 'cause I'm starving."

ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆

Daniel was in the middle of doing his Spanish homework when he's suddenly reminded of the time he saved that little girl.

A third piece of Brett's ice slide breaks and everyone's quick to run away...except a petrified little girl. Since the slides kept breaking, Bree and Josh were busying slowing down their falls and moving people out of the way.

Daniel notices the little girl and begins to run toward her. The enormous piece was falling fast and he knew he wasn't going to reach her in time. 

"Hang on, kid!" He yells before his arms stretch 3 yards long and pull her out of the way.

Daniel's arms return to their normal length before he bends down to look at her. "Are you okay?" She eventually nods and hugs her teddy bear.