𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓 - 𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱

"It's been 4 days since an unknown cryokinetic metahuman attacked Central City

"It's been 4 days since an unknown cryokinetic metahuman attacked Central City..." The news on the television at Jitters informs.

At a table next to the window, currently sat Bree, Josh & Dante as they finish up the last of their drinks.

Josh slurps the last of his vanilla bean frappe, trying to find some way to fill in the silence between the three of them. Dante begins to stir circles with the straw in his caramel frappe.

"So how's Brett?" He finally asks. His eyes were still focused on his drink.

Bree stops sipping her Iced Mocha and Dante looks up at her, waiting for an answer.

"Better," she admits with a nod. "He's just...overwhelmed by all the guilt...It never got that bad before."

"I'll say." Dante raises his eyebrows before he takes a long sip. Bree purses her lips.

"I'm gonna go use the restroom real quick." Bree points to the back with her thumb as she stands up. The boys nod at her before she heads off down the hallway.

"Where's everyone else?" Josh furrows his eyebrows at Dante as he watches him mix the whipped cream with the last of his drink.

"Grace is volunteering at the shelter, Daniel's at summer school, and Elisa's...home I think?" Josh nods at the information as Dante pulls out his cellphone from his back pocket.

High heels click toward them before someone suddenly sits in Bree's chair.

"That was fast even for y-" but Dante's face immediately hardens once he recognizes the girl in front of him.

It wasn't Bree.

Josh looks at them back and forth, not knowing who she was or what was going on.

"Hello Dante." The girl greets nervously. Her brown hair was straightened, her hazel-green eyes sparkled, and her lips were glossed in a shade of hot pink. She finally acknowledges Josh next to her and sends him a wink.

"What the hell do you want?" Dante furrows his eyebrows at her. She's a little taken back by his attitude but she quickly straightens up.

"Can't a girl say hi? Catch up?" She shrugs. Dante continues to stare at her with the same experssion plastered on his face.

"What do you want, Savannah?" Dante repeats, wanting to get this over with.

Savannah presses her glossed lips together as she awkwardly glances to the side.