𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟑.𝟑 - 𝘥𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦

Caitlin awaits for her test results in the lab when her husband's loud laugh echoes from the S

Caitlin awaits for her test results in the lab when her husband's loud laugh echoes from the S.T.A.R. Labs hallway. She turns to find Barry carrying a small baseball bat over his shoulder with a proud smile on his face. His hand is proudly placed on their 9-year-old son's shoulder. Caitlin smiles, immediately noticing Brett's dusty baseball uniform. But her brown eyes widen the second she spots the scrapes on his ankles and elbows.

"Oh my God, Brett!" Her heels click as she rushes toward him.

"You should've seen him, Cait." Barry shares as his wife inspects their son's wounds. "Kid's a natural."

"How'd you get all these scrapes!?"

"He slid making it home before the umpire caught the ball! It was like a scene from a movie!" Caitlin frowns at her husband's excitement before turning her attention back to the 9-year-old. "Come on," she sighs and extends her arm. "Let's get you some antibiotics." Barry watches as Brett walks towards Caitlin before her arm goes around his shoulder. "You know...we could take that ring off and you know who can heal you right up-"

"No way!" Brett's quick to exclaim. Caitlin sighs again and nods before looking back at her husband.

"Bree's in the training room again." She informs before she guides Brett to the nearest first aid kit.

ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆

Inside the S.T.A.R. Labs Training Room was 9-year-old Bree. She shuts her eyes and mentally prepares herself before opening them again. A spark of lightning flashes in her green orbs before she rapidly runs around the track.

Barry curiously walks inside the room with his hands in his pockets. His eyes spot the yellow lightning circling around the room before his eyes land at the wall of cardboard boxes in the middle of the room. He furrows his eyebrows before he realizes what she's about to do. His eyes widen before they dart towards his daughter.

Once Bree feels she has enough energy she exits the circular track and bolts for the wall of boxes.

"BREE NO!" Lightning surrounds the concerned father before he races to stop her. Barry takes Bree toward one of the room's walls and skims his eyes over her. He lets out a breath of relief before furrowing his eyebrows. "Do you have any idea how dangerous phasing is!?" The 9-year-old girl looks at her father with the most innocent green eyes. "What were you thinking!?"

"I...I wanted to see if I could learn something new on my own."

"Without any training at all?! Bree, you could've seriously hurt yourself!"