𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐.𝟏 - 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬

A/N: JOSH WAS ON THE FLASH! (KINDA) DETAILS AT THE VERY END.

Cisco anxiously taps his sneaker on the cold floor as he waits on the other side of the glass

Cisco anxiously taps his sneaker on the cold floor as he waits on the other side of the glass. He mentally practices what he's going to say to them. This is kind of an awkward situation...

But all that's shoved aside the second a door on the other side opens. A strict officer comes out, leading the person he was here to talk to.

She searches for a familiar face and almost does a double take when she spots him. She couldn't believe it was him...after all these years.

She sits down on her stool, not taking her eyes off him.

Cisco lets out a sigh before picking up the telephone on his side. She eventually mimics his actions.

"Cisco Ramon...what a surprise."

"Hi Lisa

"Hi Lisa..." Cisco greets before pursing his lips into a line. She's silent for a while before she decides to speak again.

"When they told me I had a visitor I was expecting..." her eyes falter a little. "Someone else."

"You mean Ruby?" Lisa's eyes advert to his the second he said that name.

"How did you-"

"Because she's currently living under my roof." Lisa's eyes are rounded as she sits up straight. "I know. I know this is weird. Trust me, I don't even know how I'm gonna explain it to my wife." Cisco rambles. "But she was living in an abandoned building! I wasn't going to just let a fourteen year old live in those conditions." Lisa shuts her eyes and places her hand over her mouth. "Lisa-"

"My poor baby," is all he's able to understand before she starts to quietly cry. Cisco awkwardly watches the tears stream down her face from the other side of the window. "It's my fault." She sniffs. "If I hadn't been so stupid!"

"What matters is that she's safe." Cisco tries to change the subject. "And she'll continue to be...if it's okay with you..."