𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟒.𝟏 - 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

1 Month Ago

1 Month Ago...

"Barry, are you okay!?" Caitlin asks through the coms. The Flash had gone to check out a supposedly small hailstorm coming from an alley. The twins furrow their eyebrows as they lean closer to the monitor. "What happened?"

"It's okay." His voice assures. "It was just a kid."

Everyone lets out a small breath of relief, before Brett furrows his eyebrows again.

"A hail storm..." He trails off. "In June?"

A brief gust of wind causes them to turn around before they spot The Flash with a boy who was clearly out of breath. Bree's eyes widen, immediately recognizing the cute boy she saw at Jitters.

"Where am I!?" The boy asks, franticly looking around.

"Relax Dude," Brett holds his hands up. "You're in S.T.A.R. Labs."

"S.T.A.R. Labs?" The boy mutters before turning his attention toward The Flash, whose arms were crossed. "Mr. Flash, I'm so sorry for the scene I caused! Those two guys were trying to jump me and next thing I knew...I lost control..."

"You're lucky no one got severely hurt." The Flash states with a vibrating voice.

"W-what about the two thieves?"

"Don't worry." The Flash shakes his head. "They're in jail now."

Caitlin takes this time to get a good look at the boy. He was clearly flustered with what he did...and he didn't look like a bad kid? He even reminded her of her own son. She notices the large bags by his feet before she lets out a sigh.

"What's your name?" The boy's anxious blue eyes meet hers. They could see how he mentally debated telling them anything. They were strangers after all.

"It's okay," Bree assures, causing the boy to turn his attention toward her. "You can trust us..." The boy studies her friendly demeanor before his dry throat gulps.

"Joshua." He finally admits. "Joshua Jackam...but you can call me Josh."

ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆ ϟ ❆

Caitlin presses the green call button on her phone before placing it next to her ear. She glances back to the Lab's infirmary, where her children continued to speak with Josh. She hears the phone begin to ring as she contemplates what she recently discovered.

Bree finished taking care of Josh's wounds before Caitlin returns from her brief background search.

"Joshua Jackam...Says you're a Straight B student from Keystone High."

"How'd you know that?" Josh furrows his eyebrows.

"My Aunt Felicity hooked us up with a top of the line computer system." Brett shares as he walks inside the S.T.A.R. Labs First Aid Room with Josh's bags. "Here's your stuff, Man." He hands them over.