4 - The Contract part two (not edited)

Video: Seven Wonders by Stevie Nick

(Clip from the BEST season IMO of An American Horror Story: The Coven)

Just a reminder: The following chapter has not been edited yet by myself. This is a first raw rough draft. Please keep that in mind while reading. The writing might not be as fleshed out as past chapters. I'm taking a break from this book but have 6 or so chapters written that I want to post for all my readers. I'll be back to this book after NANO is over. In the mean time check out By Winter's End. If you enjoyed Breaking Eden then you WILL enjoy that book as well. Trust me. : 0 ) In the mean time here is what I have written the past few week just haven't had the time or energy to do self edits.

________________________________________________________________________________

4 - The Contract part two

Eden settled back in the chair and reread through the 50 pages of the dos and don'ts of her new life.

(need to add to/edit these later)

Rewards, Punishments, and Expectations

Ground zero: (Strictest level)

The slave will ask permission from their Master to do the following tasks.

1) Eat meals outside of restricted meal times. Breakfast is served promptly at seven, lunch at noon, and dinner at six. No snacking between meals is permitted unless otherwise instructed by Master. Lateness will not be tolerated. If the slave chooses to be late they will forfeit their meal. Master will handle any and all punishment he sees fit.

2) Sleep outside restricted times. A slave shall sleep in their room unless otherwise summoned to Master's chamber. Sleep is permitted between the hours of midnight and six am. Those caught sleeping outside the designated hours will forfeit their sleep for the current night. Master will handle any and all punishment he sees fit.

3) The mansion grounds, which include the pool, the rose garden the stables and the surrounding woods are strictly forbidden unless Master personally accompanies them. Any slave caught outside the mansion walls shall be severely punished. 

4) A slave shall complete their daily chores to Master's standards. The lady of the house shall inspect the slave's work upon completion of every task. If the task isn't completed properly and doesn't meet Master's expectations the slave will be forced to start the task over. Any hesitation to complete said task will earn the slave a punishment of Master's choice. 

5) Free time shall be spent however Master sees fit. All leisure activities, library, theater, and ballroom are off limits unless personally accompanied by Master. Slaves who are caught in these restricted quarters will be severely punished.

6) All demands and orders placed upon the slave by their master shall be completed without hesitation, resistance, or disobedience. If the slave misbehaves and shows disrespect they will be properly punished.

Punishments

Punishments will include but are not limited to the following for Ground Zero: food restriction; sleep deprivation, lost of privileges gained from displaying good behavior. Physical and/or sexual punishments will be dealt out accordingly on an individual basis. The Master has full authority over delivering such punishments on days and times of their choosing.

Rewards

Rewards will be offered to slave who behave in accordance to the above stated rules and regulations and to slaves who act without hesitation or resistance. These rewards will include but are not limited to the following for Ground Zero: Extra time with Master in his chambers, sexual gratification during training sessions, permission to sleep in Master's chambers, access to restricted areas in his presence, extra food, small gifts and tokens of appreciation, passes from work duties, and other such small rewards.