3 - Stranger Things To Come (7/14/2018 update)

Hey guys! I'm pleased to announce that edits for Breaking Eden are going well. Readers wanted longer chapters so this chapter went from 950-ish words to almost 1,700 and is packed full of new content. So give it a read and let me know down below in the comments what you honestly think. Good or bad, I'll take it if it'll help improve my story.

As always, please point out any mistakes you may find while reading. Fresh eyes see everything I miss. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

Chapter four update coming soon...

________________________________________________________________________________

3 - Stranger Things To Come

                When Eden opened the black door, the first thought that entered her mind was Holy shit. It was chaos, complete and utter madness in the dressing room. Women and men alike were in different stages of dress. Some pranced about the room talking with each other with little care that their nips, lips, and dicks were on display for all to bare witness. Others paced the room in a variety of colorful outfits and robes, waiting nervously to be called.

                To Eden's surprise, only a few people glanced their way when they entered but thankfully lost interest in them fairly quick. There were no hellos or introductions of any kind. 

                "I think the only free spot is over there." Diamond pointed toward the back of the room. They weaved their way around the many changing stations and claimed their spot.  

                Eden hung her costume bag on one of the hooks on the side of the mirror and carefully unzipped it, hoping her outfit hadn't wrinkled on the drive over. She smirked at her risqué choice of wardrobe for the evening and it turned into a fully on grin when she found not one wrinkle.

                Eden eyed the garment, wondering if it would please the crowd the way she imagined it would. It was simple and revealing, the most revealing of all of her out fits.

                "What are you wearing?" Eden asked Diamond as she pulled her silky black kimono from the bag and slipped it on over her revealing white and blue lingerie set.

                "Take a look at this." Diamond pulled a leather corset from the bag and held it up to her chest.

                "That's striking!" Eden ran her fingers over the intricate stitching as Diamond rummaged around the bottom of her costume bag and pulled out matching knee-high boots and fishnets. "How come you never wear stuff like this at Harvey's?"

                "Because this is from my personal collection." Diamond pulled her shirt up over her head and reveled her breasts to the room. Eden spotted two new additions as well. Tiny delicate diamond studs graced both of her nipples. "I couldn't wear any of this at Harvey's. He'd have a fucking heart attack if I showed up in anything close to this."

                "And when did you get those?" Eden couldn't tear her gaze away from Diamond's chest. "I've seen you naked hundreds of times and never once have I noticed those."

                "I moonlight as Dominatrix. There is a lot you don't know about me. But I like to keep that side of my life private. So don't tell anyone, okay?"

                "Never," Eden swore. "But you're going to have to tell me more about this side of you."

                Diamond lifted the corset to her chest before turning her back towards Eden. "Can you lace me up? I can't believe I have to go on first."