4 - Harvey Cuts A Deal (2/17/2021 Update)

Video: Monsters by Ruelle

Feel free to tell me what you honestly think and rip it apart, good or bad, I'm all ears. I'm in the middle of doing final self edits before I start looking for Beta readers. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

_______________________________________________________________________________

4

Harvey Cuts A Deal

(If I don't include the previous chapter. This would be the next chapter)

The four men in drag continued to prance around in their French whore costumes, carrying out synchronized kicks and turns with such comical grace that Declan couldn't help but laugh with everyone else.

Mid way through their performance, four girls appeared. They did their best to teach the proper ways of entertaining, but the men weren't having any of it. The queens continued to dance as they pleased, shedding their bloomers and tossing them aside.

The audience howled with laugher at every cock tease.

It wasn't long before the girls followed suit, stripping down to nothing but their frilly skirts and stockings. As they cartwheeled across the stage, the audience was greeted with flashes of breasts and cunts, turn after glorious turn.

The once festive Can-Can dance turned into a bizarre battle of tits and balls. Who had the highest kicks was determined by who received the loudest cheers?

Everyone remained spellbound, save for Declan. Time moved slowly. He expected Harvey at his table within minutes of Diamond's departure. The set was coming to an end. He was beginning to believe he'd misjudged her willingness to please him.

Someone knocked against his table, jarring him from his thoughts.

A pudgy, weak-jawed man who resembled a hobbit, sans the extra hair, stood in front of him. When the newcomer smiled, his eyes crinkled up at the sides, and his chubby cheeks fattened.

"Declan, I presume?" The words were high pitched and flamboyant. "I'm Harvey, the owner of this fine theater." His grin widened, making his chubby cheeks bulge.

Harvey struggled to maneuver himself into the seat opposite Declan. His short stature made it so he almost had to roll his hefty body into the booth.

Harvey huffed. "That never gets easier."

Declan resisted the urge to peek beneath the table to see if the other man's feet touched the floor. Although judging by the other man's struggle, they didn't.

"Declan Payne. It's a pleasure to meet you." He wasn't fond of Harvey's limp-wristed grip.

"I hear you're interested in one of my girls?"

"I'd like to request a private show with Eden."

Harvey shook his head, no. "I'm sorry. She isn't contracted to do privates."

"So, I've been told." Declan unbuttoned his suit jacket and produced a checkbook from its inside pocket. "How much will it cost?"

"I'm sorry Sir but my hands are tied." Harvey said. "Perhaps Diamond will suit your needs? Or you can search our black book which has all our men and women and their offered services."

"As much as I'd love to experience Diamond, I'm only interested in Eden. Name your price."

"As I said, Mr. Payne, -"

"Please, call me Declan."

"Okay, Declan. I have to respect my dancer's contracts. I'm sure you understand." Harvey started the long process to scooting out of the booth. "I'll get-"

"Will a thousand cover it?"

Harvey stopped, his legs dangling over the end of the booth as though he were searching for ground. "You're aware that private shows are thirty minutes, right? And normally run around two hundred?"

"Then two thousand sounds more appropriate. I'd appreciate a full hour with her." Declan clicked his pen and put ink to paper. "To whom shall I make this out to?

"Harvey Steinberg." Harvey licked his lips, his eyes watching Declan's pen move.

Declan ripped the check free and slid it across the table. Harvey picked it up, eyeing it suspiciously.

"Does that amount not satisfy you?"

"It most certainly does! I'll bring Eden over to meet you shortly." Harvey folded the check in half and slipped it into his suit pocket before adding. "In the meantime, I'm comping your drinks and I'll make sure Eden pleases your every desire."

"I only want a dance, nothing more." Declan reassured him, but the thought of doing something more plagued his mind. Could he allow himself the opportunity to indulge, to give into a much-needed release?

"Then I'll make sure she delivers you the best dance of your life. How about that?"

"We shall see." Declan mumbled as Harvey rushed from the booth.

Declan settled back against the seat and shook his head. It was too easy. Flash a bit of money, and people would do pretty much anything you wanted them to do, no questions asked. Greed was like that.

He rubbed his thumb against the inside of his palm as another thought came to mind. Perhaps Diamond could be of use to him after all. Why have one when you can have two?