3 - Into The Garden (not edited)

A reminder. This is for nano. It's not edited what so ever. This is a completely RAW rough draft. This is how my writing process starts. I hope you enjoy this chapter. Let me know what you think. I will be editing it in the future to add or take stuff out so here's your chance to rip it apart. I have thick skin so help a ginger out and let me know what you honestly think so I can make this book the best it can be.

________________________________________________________________________________

3 – Into the Garden 

Eden sprinted down the porch stairs and didn't stop. She followed the bend in the gravel path that led around the giant willow tree toward the mouth of the long drive way. Her feet already hurt from the chunks of rock beneath her feet.  

The vine-covered gates loomed in the far distance; next to it stood the guard's station. Escape would not come easy, not in the least if she took that route. But where else could she go that would grant her access beyond the mansion grounds?

Her feet began to move. Before she knew it her brisk walk turned into a jog and after a few strides the jog turned into a full-blown run. Running naked was something she quickly realized was a pain in the tits, literally. Within seconds she's had morphed into a Baywatch lifeguard. Her breasts, although small, ached terribly as she continued down the path. She clamped her arms over her chest to hold them down and prayed she didn't stumble as she bee lined it toward the gate.    

As she neared the guard's station she skidded to a halt. The same stone-faced guard existed the little booth to confront her. The gun as his hip was a fierce reminder of who was really in control. 

"You aren't supposed to be here. Stay put. I'm calling Mr. Payne."

She flipped him off in a fit of rage and uttered a string of unique curse words that would make a nun blush.

"Yeah, I have her here by the main gate. You want me to keep her here?"

Eden made a run for it. She changed courses, leaving any real hope of escape behind her and darted across the front lawn to the side of the house. 

A flash of pale skin and a streak of red hair came flying out of the front door and fly down the stone steps, heading Eden's way.

Shit. Eden stumbled to a stop on the lawn, out in plain sight with nothing to hide behind. It's that damn ginger bitch.

The wicked grin on Sofia's lips spread into a devil's snarl when she spotted Eden. "I'm gonna get you my little fox!"  Then the hunt began.

Sophia was after Eden, dead set on winning the prize, and was quickly closing the distance.

Eden remained frozen and was captivated by the other woman's surging breasts. They were huge compared to Eden's. Pale skin and tips with the faint pink.

Something inside Eden snapped her back into action. She sprinted around the side of the mansion and headed towards the rose garden. Sofia was close behind, breathing heavy and shouting for Eden to stop.

                  "You better run little fox, for I have come to claim my pelt!" Sofia's tone was colored with child like glee. 

Eden didn't stop running. She couldn't the fear alone fueled her movements. Sofia scared her. There was something dark lurking behind her grin and it spoke volumes of the pain she'd like to inflict on Eden.  

Eden believed she was in the clear before she rounded a bend in the hedges and ran into a tall rose bush in the middle of the path. Its thorns were unforgiving and clawed at her flesh, drawing faint lines of blood.