(Bonus Chapter) A Diamond In The Rough (2/17/2021 Update)

Video: Game of Survival by Ruelle

Feel free to tell me what you honestly think and rip it apart, good or bad, I'm all ears. I'm in the middle of doing final self edits before I start looking for Beta readers. And don't forget to vote, comment, and share to help get Breaking Eden to #1! :0)

________________________________________________________________________________

(Bonus Chapter) A Diamond In The Rough

(Should this chapter make it into the publish book? Comment below)

Dimond's POV

Diamond was pissed, seeing red was more like it.

Once again, a client preferred Eden over her, a more seasoned dancer. What angered her more was the fact that this Declan character had gotten underneath her skin.

It never changes. Her grip on the edge of the tray tightened to steady her shaking hand. She forced a wider smile, remembering that happy girls made tips while vinegar tits made shit.

When she reached the bar, she dropped the tray on the counter and was ready to yell.

The bartender nearest her glanced up. "Bitch, this better be good."

"I ain't in the mood, Marcus."

"Who pissed in your Cheerios, lady?" He poured the contents of his shaker into a fresh martini glass and set it on a tray.

"Just another fuckin' night at Harvey's." She balled up a discarded napkin and threw it at his face when he laughed at her. "You see Harvey? I got a guy askin' for him."

"You didn't-"

"Christ! You throw one God damn drink in a jerks face, and no one lets you forget it."

Marcus's curly platinum hair shone underneath the black lights as he went to her. "You hit him in the face with the glass. Took over ten stitches to sew his ass back up."

"And?"

Marcus stared at her and didn't say anything.

"He's still breathin' ain't he?" She waved him off. "So, where's that baldheaded weasel at?"

"Up front. Table seven."

There he was, sitting between two equally bald patrons, laughing with the audience.

"One queen to another, what's this about?"

Diamond glanced over her shoulder. "Another private with Eden."

"Damn."

"You can say that again." Her anger was getting the better of her.

He threw a towel over his shoulder and started making another drink. "You tell him Eden doesn't do 'em?"

"Of course. But they never fuckin' listen. So, I gotta waste my mother-fuckin' time chasin' Harvey's bald-headed ass down. Every. Single. Time." She clapped her hands in frustration. "I'm sick of it."

"Tell us how you really feel."

"'Eden doesn't do privates shows.'" She mocked Harvey's high-pitched voice and Marcus burst out laughing.

"Oh God, that sounded just like him!" He gasped.

"For once I'd love to see Harvey tell her ass to suck it the fuck up. Like he tells everyone else. We're here to make money. But Eden refuses to pull her share of the cock. It ain't right. And it sure as hell ain't fair."