2.

"I will always shine for you.."

"Tum hamesha mere prayers me rahogey.."

"Aur Mai hamesha tum par trust karungi..."

A lone tear escaped his eyes as he remembered those beautiful moments with her.

"I love Nandini.."

He closed his eyes as he remembered Dhruv's confession.

"Manik...if this is one of your stupid pranks..please stop it na..please don't say all this.."

"Tumne isiliye mujhse pucha..how am I feeling.."

His eyes snapped open as he remembered her pleading to stop when he was breaking her heart brutally.

A pain course through him as he remembered her tear strained face when she stood on the stage. His act broke her so badly that it took a toll on her performance too. She was so broken from inside that she couldn't sing a single line because of which NH3 lost Musicana.Though it was never his intention but somehow he became the reason of her loss.

Of course Harshad showed his true colour and accused Nandini for their loss. Nandini being the sensitive person that she was broke down completely.

How can he forget when she dashed into him while coming out of NH3's green room. He can never forget the look on her face. The way she stared at him made it pretty clear that she not only hated him but she was badly hurt too.

He promised her once that he will never hurt her...but see the irony..he was the only one who actually ended up giving her pain.

At that point of time he thought that he was strong enough to live without her. He was so determined that he didn't paid any attention to the pain that was coursing through his heart when he decided to end things with her.

At that point of time he was more worried about Dhruv and Dhruv's feelings. Nothing else mattered to him.

Not even his own pain..

Not even Nandini's pain..

And how can he not think about Dhruv's happiness. Dhruv is not like...Dhruv is his brother. There wasn't any line that he wouldn't cross in order to make him smile and keep him happy. Whenever he did anything for Dhruv it only made him happy.

But...

..not anymore...

And that's what was confusing him. He should be happy. He should be excited. Once again he succeeded in doing what he thought was correct.

Then..Why....

Why was he not happy...

Why his heart wasn't at peace...

Why it bothered him so much whenever he saw Dhruv---his "buddy" with Nandini.

Why....

Why even the thought of both of them together makes him want to throw up..

Why their closeness affected him so much...

Why their bond troubled him so much...

Kyy: Life After Musicana.[✔️Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें