11.

"Oh wow.."Manik's eyes widened in shock as his eyes fell on the collection of Indian Musical Instruments that was the library of Gurukul had.

"Pick up any instrument of your choice.."Rama gestured towards the instruments "..and then come to the common room for your next session.."saying this Rama turned towards the door "..and be quick..Amma doesn't like latecomers.."Manik simply nodded after which Rama walked out of the room.

Manik was fascinated with the collection of the instruments that was in front of him. He felt like a child who was lost in his favourite candy store.

"Kya choose karu.."he scratched his chin. "kuch samajh me nahi aa raha..they all are so wonderful.."he shook his head and sighed.

But before he could get more confused his eyes fell on the sitar that was kept on one of the top shelves.

Fascinated by it he picked it up and kept on the desks of the library. "Wow.."his eyes were shining with excitement.

Though he always played Rock but deep down Indian classical music always fascinated him. He always wanted to learn Indian Classical Instruments like tabla,sitar..Veena..but he never got the chance.

Apart from placating Nandini the other reason why he said yes for this WORKSHOP was that he wanted to learn..

..he wanted to widened his horizon of knowledge...

...and what could be a better opportunity than to get his wish fulfilled by learning it from a legend like KISHORI MURTHY herself.

....there was no way in the world he could miss an opportunity like this...so here he was..

...fulfilling his two precious dreams.

He ran his hand over the sitar and smiled.

He wanted to tune it but couldn't..as he didn't knew anything about it.

He picked out his cell phone to find a video relating to tuning of sitar but unfortunately there was no internet connectivity.

"Man.."he shook his head in annoyance as he kept the call phone back in his pocket.

He was about to rotate the Kunti of the sitar but that's when he was stopped by someone "Ruko..tum galat kar rahe ho.."

Manik's head snapped up and his heart started to beat faster as he saw Nandini walking towards him.

With every step that she took his heart started to race at a different pace altogether. ""Isko aise nahi karte..give it to me.."she stood next to him and gestured him to step aside.

Though she wasn't looking at him but she could feel his gaze on her face which annoyed her...

...not because she was uncomfortable..

...but because she was feeling something in her stomach..

...butterflies..

She was feeling giddy much to her annoyance but of course she didn't wanted him to know so she decided to pretend as if she wasn't paying any attention to him.