18.

Good relationship don't just happen. They take time,patience,and two people who truly want to be together.

It's been eight days since Manik and Nandini agreed to give their relationship another chance--as they both decided to embark on a new journey altogether.

But as they say it's easier said than done.

Though Manik and Nandini was trying their best to move ahead together but somehow they weren't able to do that.

They both so wanted to mark a fresh beginning but unfortunately they just couldn't...

....as the baggage of their past was still hovering over which had the potential to ruin their chance at a beautiful future together.

Manik's words still haunted Nandini..

...and...

Nandini's departure still gave Manik sleepless nights.

Both wanted to work things out together but unfortunately neither of them could decide the right moment to take first step towards each other.

However as it's believed that if something is meant to be then no matter how difficult the path is it finds its own way..

...well something similar was about to happen with Manik and Nandini too.

"Six hours..that's it.."Alia's eyes widened in horror. "..but how will it be possible."

"Music is a devotion Alia..and there is nothing impossible in devotion. Have faith in your talent...and you will succeed."Kishori smiled.

"But Guruma..."Navya tried to speak but Kishori cut her off. "Navya let me finish.." Kishori could see that not only Alia or Navya..infact every student of SPACE had the same expression on their face--horror and apprehension.

"I know the task I gave you is very challenging but I also know that each and everyone of you have the potential to successfully finish this task.."Kishori's words only made them more apprehensive.

"But how can we make one song in just six days..it's impossible Guruma."Cabir finally said the words out loud.

"Musicians are the synonyms of Magicians as they create magic with their music..and as far as I believe nothing is impossible for a true musicians.."Kishori replied. "It's been seven days since I have been watching you all..and if I wasn't sure that you all were capable of it I wouldn't have asked you all at first place."

"Have faith in your music and have faith in yourself..and I know you all will succeed"Kishori looked at them and continued."I know that this task is difficult but you all will have help too."

"You all will be working in group of two like all your previous tasks..but there is only one minor change.."Kishori's focus turned to Manik. "..which relates to Manik"

"Me.."Manik asked.

"Yes..you Manik"Kishori answered."as we all know that we initially paired you with Nandini..as you were the only student who was left without a partner..but that couldn't work as Mukti became your partner since the guy from Mumbai didn't showed up last week..but today I got the conformation about that guy who will be joining you all in your WORKSHOP."

"As you can see Mukti isn't here because right now she is in the rehearsal room practicing the lessons which she will teach that guy from MUMBAI...so that's once again leaves you without a partner Manik.."

"So does that mean I won't be taking part in this task.."Disappointment could be clearly heard in Manik's voice.

"I am afraid so.."even Kishori was upset as in this last week she had really been impressed by Manik's dedication toward Music...and even she was looking forward to hear an original song from him. But unfortunately now she won't as he didn't had any partner. "I am sorry Manik..but I guess you will have to sit out in this task.."

"It's okay Guruma.."Manik tried his best to hide his disappointment but unfortunately he couldn't as his voice was laced with it.

But before Kishori could say anything someone else spoke. "I will help him.."

All the eyes in the room turned and stopped at the face who was the owner of that voice.

NANDINI.

"Are you sure Nandini.."Kishori was surprised by this sudden change. "You sure you want to help him.."

Nandini covered the distance between them and stood in front of them. "Yes Amms..absolutely positive.."

Kishori was ecstatic as she could see that after what it felt like eternity finally she was witnessing a shine in Nandini's eyes that was missing from past 7 months.

...as if finally she got the glimpse of her old chirpy Nandu after ages.

She didn't miss the smile on Manik's face when Nandini offered her help and in that very moment she knew finally her hope of getting her old Nandini back had a chance of winning.

Since she didn't wanted to jinx it so she simply nodded her assent and said "You all have exactly six hours and your time starts now.."

And the very next moment all the students with their respective partners disappeared in different directions.

"I don't know what you are upto Manik Malhotra..but whatever it is I am absolutely okay with it as long as it keep my Nandini happy..hopefully soon your efforts will finally pay off and we both will get our old vivacious and chirpy Nandini back."saying this Kishori walked out of the room while grinning the whole time.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-

Saibo..

Or

Saawali Si Raat..

Make your pick.

That will the song I will be using in the next chapter.

Last 5 chapters will be only and only about MANAN.

I hope you all are up for it.😉

Will see you all soon.

God bless ❤️