16.

"Because I loved you Manik Malhotra.."saying this Nandini burst into tears. "I loved you..."

"How can you break my trust so easily Manik.."Tears were streaming down her eyes as she finally uttered those words out loud. "Why Manik Why.."

"Why didn't you thought about US..Manik"

"Why Manik..kyu..kyu tumne ek baar bhi nahi socha mere bare me.."

"..ki mai kya feel karti hu...mujhe kaisa lagega..not even for once.."

She shook her head as she continued to speak"Tumhe lagta hai tum sab jante ho..you are God na...baki sare toh bewakoof hai. You can never be wrong right."

"Just because Dhruv told you that he loves me..toh you thought ki chalo lets pass Nandini to Dhruv..as if I am a toy...ek khillona..you would be a better friend..and apni nazaro mei tum aur great ho jaoge.."

"..but Manik"Nandini finally looked at him. "Mera kya..how can you decide this all alone"

"I know you love Dhruv..you owe your life to him..toh why didn't you share this me.."

"Hum dono ki life ka faisla tumne akele kaise kar liya...you chose this..tumhari marzi thi..but Manik..mera kya...where is my right to choose bolo.."

"You simply didn't trust me.."

"You didn't consider me worthy enough to share your thoughts and issues.."

"You simply chose to break my heart rather than pouring your heart out in front of me.."

"You broke my heart by not trusting me.."

"...and you crumpled my soul into zillion pieces by not even bothering to love me back.."

"You just didn't..."Nandini couldn't say anything more as she couldn't hold it back for any longer than she already had and the very next moment she broke down into tears.

On the other hand there was Mr.Manik Malhotra who didn't say a single word as he himself was in a state of shock.

Of course he knew Nandini had feelings for him...

...just like he had feelings for her.

He knew back then Nandini felt something for him..

...as that "kiss" which they both shared was anything but casual.

It wasn't lust...

It wasn't fling...

And it definitely wasn't some sort of senseless spree of carnal desire which both of them had for each other.

It wasn't his first kiss as he had made out of with Alia on numerous times..

...but...

...this "kiss" that he shared with "her" was something which he had never experienced before..

Kyy: Life After Musicana.[✔️Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें