12.

"Yaar kuch toh bol..at least say something.."Navya was worried now as Nandini didn't uttered a word. "Are you okay Nandini..."Navya held Nandini's hand and spoke while looking at her the entire time."Nandu you are scaring me now.."

Nandini looked up at Navya and said."What do you want me to say Navya..."

"Whatever you are feeling Nandini.."Navya replied.

"Oh really.."Nandini said sarcastically "..am I allowed to express my feelings..am I allowed to speak what I genuinely whatever I genuinely feel.."

Nandini's words confused her. "What kind of a question is this Nandu..of course you can say whatever you truly feel.."

"Really.."Nandini raised her eyebrows "Are you sure." Her words confused Navya even further. "Absolutely.."

"Fine.."Nandini got back on feet "..you want me to speak my heart out na..so here it goes.."
Looking at Navya she continued "I hate Manik Malhotra..I hate him more than anyone or anything else in this whole wide world."

"Nandu.."Navya's eyes widened in horror. "yeh tum..kya kah rahi ho..are you even in your senses.."

"I am Navya.."Nandini replied. "Trust me now I am.." She smiled too sweetly. "Sense me toh mai tab nahi thi.."then looking back at Navya she spoke "..but now I am.."

"I can't believe this.."Nandini held her head in between her hands "..I can't believe I was such a big fool.."she slumped on the couch "..how did I not see this.."

"Manik.."she shook her head in disbelieve "..he did all this for DHRUV.."

"He did all this so that DHRUV could get his first love.."

"Just because DHRUV told him that he loves me..so he thought chalo let's pass Nandini to Dhruv.."

"..so that Manik would be considered as a great friend..and DHRUV will get his love.."

"But mera kya.."

"..matlab meri feelings..emotions..it never mattered to him..ever.."

"I am like a toy..ek khillona..that Manik Malhotra can keep passing to his friends..as per their own convenience.."

"DHRUV fell in love with me..so what was my fault in that..why did Manik punished me for this.."

"Mai kya feel karti hu..Mai kya chahti hu..Mai kissey chahti hu..it just doesn't matter to him.."

"Uski CHOICE this..uski marzi to do all this.."

"..but WHERE was my right to choose.."

"He took such a big decision...but not once did he even bothered to share it with me.."

"..instead he simply took this decision..and announced his judgment like this.."

"...how did he forgot that even I am equally involved in this..so who gave him the right to take such a big decision all by himself.."