4.

Seven months later...

"I promise...I will never hurt you again.."

"Arey..No.."

"Just stay here...I will be back....10 minutes.."

"Alia and I..we...we are not together...we have broken up.."

"Don't go...not this time.."

"Tonight someone is looking equally beautiful as the stars...and that's you.."

"Tum hamesha itne difficult kyu bana deti ho.."

"Don't ruin it.."

"You are now officially part of "Manik Malhotra" fan club"

"So tell me...what you think about me.."

"Tum jo baat kal bolne wali thi..woh baat aaj kare..I don't..have...that much...patience.."

"Issey perfect setting nahi milegi tumhe..to tell me what you think of me.."

"Yahi..ki You will always be my STAR.."

"..I will always be in your prayers..."

"..that you will always trust me.."hamesha"..."

"Tum bhi toh nai soi.."

"But I can't get you out of my mind.."

"I want to meet you..now.."

"I...wanted to see you.."

"Agar Mai chahta toh...yeh jo hamne kiya na.."KISS"..toh sabke samne bhi kar sakta tha..jaise tumne woh punch mara tha...but woh kya hai na..unlike you I have got CLASS.."

"Finally..I get to do this.."

"Mission Nandini Murthy---ACCOMPLISHED"

"Somebody has said to me that NANDINI MURTHY CAN'T BE BROKEN THAT EASILY..have I achieved the IMPOSSIBLE.."

"I have broken up with Alia..
Mujhe andhera pasand nai hai...aur..
..tumhari drink..Maine spike nahi ki thi.."

"To make a lie believable..kabhi kabhi Kuch baatein REAL rakhni parti hai...tum nahi samjhogi.."

Her eyes flew open...

Bringing her back to the real world..

Abruptly she woke, gasping for breath and covered in sweat..

Her breathing ragged....

Her heart beat racing at a different pace altogether...

Her vision was blur..that's when she realised that she was crying..tears were flowing from her eyes as if a dam has burst open.

Closing her eyes she wiped her tears away. Shaking her head she started taking deep breaths to compose herself.

Once she got a grip over her emotions she slowly opened her eyes. Getting down from her bed she started walking towards the window of her room. Pushing it back she wide opened the window.

It was raining outside..and not only that
it was pouring down as rain had picked up.She looked outside.Everything looked so....