5.

"Amms..please "Nandini pleaded "..at least tell me now na..who are these people..."

"Patience Kanna.."Kishori shook her head in amusement. "Do you realise that you have asked me this question like zillion times already.."

"And like zillion times before this time too you have dodged my question.."Nandini pouted. "Tell me na Amms.."

"Nandu.."Kishori turned to look at Nandini. "Don't you think if I wanted to answer your question then I would have answered that when you would have asked me for the first time."

"Exactly my question Amms.."Nandini pointed out "..that's what exactly making me curious. Why all these secrecy Amms..why aren't you telling me who these people are..since when you started keeping secrets from me Amms"

"Pretty much around that time when you started to.."Kishori's answer stopped Nandini's in her track "Don't you think Nandini..you are being a hypocrite..I mean you should be the last person in this planet to accuse me for keeping secrets.."

Nandini didn't say anything instead she looked down. "Expected reaction.."Kishori shook her head. "It's been seven months Nandini..and still you haven't told me anything.."

Nandini looked back at her but continued to remain silent. "Nobody questioned your judgement. We agree to your decision to moving back to Mangalore without raising a question..but still you didn't tell the real reason behind your decision..and not only that..no matter how hard I tried..I much I tried..you just didn't gave in.."

"..and honestly it makes me wonder do you even consider worthy enough to share your problem. I guess not.."Nandini's head snapped up as Kishori said these words out loud.

Before Kishori could continue any further Nandini cut her in as it got too much for her to handle. "Amms..please..don't say such things..where did this come from..you are my biggest support Amms..you are best friend..and you know that..then how come you can even think something like this."

"Why shouldn't I Nandu.."Kishori replied sternly. "You only tell me did I said something wrong.."

"No Amms you didn't.."Nandini entwined Kishori's fingers with her "I know I am at fault..but it's just that.."

"..that what.."Kishori questioned.

"I am not ready Amms..I am not ready to talk about it.."Nandini's words caught Kishori's attention. "Kanna..did someone tried to force physically themselves upon you.."Nandini could sense fear in Kishori's voice and in a second she understood that Kishori had misunderstood the whole situation.

So before Kishori could hit the panic button Nandini spoke "No Amms..No..it's nothing like that..don't worry.."

"You sure na Kanna"Apprehension could be clearly heard in Kishori's voice.

"Absolutely positive Amms"Nandini's words made her sigh in relief. Cupping her face Kishori asked "then what is it Kanna..say na.."

Placing her hand on Kishori's Nandini spoke "Soon Amms...very soon..I promise Amms..I will tell you everything..just give me sometime"

"Fine.."Kishori sighed again. "If that's what you want..that's what you will get.."her words made Nandini smiled. "But don't make me wait any longer..okay.."

"I won't Amms..I promise.."Nandini hugged Kishori who returned the hug with equal fervour. "Achcha now..go to common room and see whether Rama had done everything correctly or not. I will go and check the preparations in both girls and boys room.."saying this Kishori broke the hug.

"Sure Amms.."Nandini smiled as Kishori caressed her face. Then smiling at Nandini once more she left the room.

"Chal Nandini..let's get to work.."saying this Nandini walked out of the room too.

Five minutes later she was checking everything properly that's when she heard...

...the sound of the car that came to a screeching hault.

But that was not something that caught Nandini's attention.

Something else did....

..out of nowhere she started to feel peace in her heart...

..which was apparently missing from past seven months..

...as if she could feel "his" presence around.

But as soon as she thought of "him" all her memories came rushing back to haunt her.

"What the hell is wrong with you Nandini.."she thought to herself.She turned but couldn't move as because her feet froze..

..as if she could feel him before she could see "him".

"Don't you dare go back there Nandini..don't do this  to yourself Nandini..just don't...it's nothing more than your imagination..that's it.."Nandini said dismissively.

She was about to get out through the back door of the house that opened in the backyard garden but that's exactly when she collided with someone.

The next moment she was on the ground  on top of another person.

"I am sorry.."Nandini muttered as she got up tugging her hair at the back of her ear. The moment she did that her vision became clear...and that's when her eyes fell on the face of the person who was lying on the ground beneath her.

and that's when her eyes fell on the face of the person who was lying on the ground beneath her

And that's when everything stopped...

Not only just for her...

But for him too...

Because after what it felt like eternity finally their soul was experiencing a different level of peace altogether...

As after seven months finally the two hearts that were beating in two different bodies finally found their way back to each other...

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-

There might not be any updates in next couple of days as I am going back.

I will try to update..but can't guarantee anything for sure.

I am informing you all in advance.

Hope to see you all soon.

Stay Strong.

Stay blessed.

Love you all❤️