17.

"I love you..."

"I love you very very much.."

"Humesha.."

Everything else ceased to matter in that moment--EVERYTHING.

Nothing else held any significance anymore--NOTHING.

The thing that only mattered or had any significance was --THIS MOMENT--where two hearts were beating as ONE.

The world might comes to an end but THEY wouldn't have realised it...

...because they were too lost into the world of their own.

These two pairs of eyes were staring at each other with such intensity that could put the entire world on fire.

In fact the intensity of their eye lock was so withering that it could put the entire world on fire--and AGAIN--they wouldn't have noticed.

It was as if she was looking at him for the first time..

...and so was he.

He was looking back at her as if those pair of eyes could see right through her -- could directly see her soul...and all she could do was to stare right back at those pair of eyes too--because unknowingly she was doing the same to him.

As for the first time he could see that she felt exactly how he wanted her to feel since forever.

Her eyes were shining with love--which was for him--just for him.

yes..

indeed she was looking at him for the first time after she realised that she love him too.

Of course she loves him..

she loves him in a way she never thought was possible for her.

She loved him even when she hated him.

Finally he could saw that he succeeded in making her realised that what they had was way beyond physical intimacy--because it was something that connected both their souls forever.

They both were looking at each other while the rain was pouring at full force--it felt as if finally Nandini's Aiyaapaa was blessing their love too.

Both their breathe were erratic and slowly but steadily they covered the short distance between them as well.

Looking into each other eyes they once again forgot about the existence of the outside world.

They were standing too close to each other as two person could be without touching each other.

He didn't do anything that would make her uncomfortable...

...while...

She didn't do anything that she would regret later.

He could see that though she was exactly feeling what he was feeling for her..

...but he could also see that she was confused.

Not only that she was finding it difficult to trust him...

...but he could also see that how hard she was fighting with herself to look for reasons to trust him.

Manik knew Nandini needed her help to make this choice...