19.

"Manik..this isn't the way.."Nandini argued as she took the guitar from his hand which made him smile. "Listen to me first..then start playing it na.."Nandini scowled.

"Fine Miss Murthy..whatever you say.."Manik shook his head in amusement. "Toh what do you want me to do.."

"First let's work on the words of the tune then you can practice it as many time as you want.."Nandini said authoritatively. "..okay"

"Okay.."his smile was enough to bring smile on Nandini's face which in turn made Manik's smile grew wider.

Keeping aside the awkwardness..

..the uncomfortable silence...

...the cringeworthy past..

..and the confusion..

...between them were they both were working on this task that were given to them by Kishori wholeheartedly.

And honestly after seven whole month they both were feeling something which was missing from both their lives for this span of time..

...peace.

They both were feeling liberated as finally they both managed to find the ultimate solution which acted as a force to bind both of them together keeping there fear aside...

...which was...

..MUSIC.

Yes..

Music--the only thing that connected them at first place.

Music--the only thing that bind both of them even when they were at loggerheads with each other.

Music--the only thing that brought them closer to each other.

And once again..

MUSIC--acted as a bridge for both of them to fill the space that was created between both of them because of their past actions.

They both were feeling ecstatic because finally after what it felt like eternity both their hearts were at peace as they worked together like a team to finish the task given by Kishori.

It's been three hours since Kishori declared the task. All the teams dispersed in different directions of the GURUKUL to work on the assignment given by Kishori..

...and so were Manik and Nandini.

"I can't think of anything Manik.."Nandini shook her head in annoyance. "Nothing fits.."she closed her eyes and prayed."Aiyappa please help.."

Manik smiled looking at her.

How much he had missed this.

Nandini and her Aiyappa

Nandini opened her eyes and found Manik smiling at him."Manik Malhotra..are you high.."

He was taken aback by her words. "What.."

"What what.."she scowled. "Then why are you smiling like a lunatic..idhar we are stuck on lyrics..which should equally bothered you..but rather then getting worried and doing something to resolve this issue..you are smiling like an idiot. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MANIK.."

"Nothing..it's just.."Manik stopped abruptly which annoyed Nandini even more.

"It's just what.."she questioned. "Manik we are running out of time..but instead of doing something about it..you are wasting time..as if.."but this time Manik finished her sentence "..as if I have got it covered right.."

Kyy: Life After Musicana.[✔️Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें