13.

"Kanna..at least listen to me.."Kishori requested as she continued to knock the door of Nandini's bedroom.

"Amms..please leave me alone..please.."Nandini answered back without opening the room.

"Kanna..I know you are angry..but just hear me out once.." Kishori pleaded.

"Amms..I don't want to here anything...please leave me alone..and if anyone tried to do anything I swear I will run away from here too..."Nandini threatened.

"Nandini..what nonsense are you talking.."Kishori was shocked to hear the words that came out of Nandini's mouth.

"I am serious Amms..very serious..i will go from here also if you forced me to do anything against my will anymore."Nandini replied sternly.

Kishori was about to say something when she felt someone behind her. She turned around only to find Manik standing right behind her.
Before Kishori could say anything Manik gestured her to keep quiet. He held Kishori's hands and took her side.

"Manik..she.."however Manik didn't let him finish as he spoke."Guruma..I have a request.."
Kishori furrowed her eyebrows in confusion "What request.."

"I need to be with Nandini...alone."Manik's words shocked Kishori beyond measures. "What nonsense are you talking. I hope you have not forgotten that this isn't your S.P.A.C.E. This is MY GURUKAL..and that's my granddaughter you are taking about."Kishori replied sternly.

"I am sorry Guruma..I didn't mean to offend you..what I meant that I really need to talk to Nandini..and that too alone..because I know she wouldn't want an audience to witness her condition and I am sure even you wouldn't be comfortable witnessing our conversation..so that's why I am requesting you to please give us some time alone so that I could at least try talking to her."Kishori's anger calmed down once Manik explained her his point of view.

"She is not ready to hear anyone Manik...how will you make her listen to you.."Kishori asked.

"Leave that on me Guruma."Manik smiled. "I have my ways."

"Hopefully your ways won't hurt my Nandu anymore."Kishori folded her hands across her chest.

"I promise Guruma..I won't let anything hurt her..ever..including me " Manik's words were sealed with promise.

"30 minutes..is all you got..."Kishori looked at her watch. "It's 8.30 in the evening and the lights out at 9.00 so 30 minutes is all you got."

"It's all I need Guruma."Manik nodded his head.

"Fine..your time starts now."saying this Kishori walked away.

Manik sighed as soon as Kishori was out of his sight. "God...Murthy's..especially the female clan..are too difficult to impress. Man..I used to think Nandini was scary..but I was so wrong..Her Amms is beating Nandini..she is more scarier"

"30 minutes.."Manik shook his head. "It feels like I am about to appear for any sort of examination.."Manik sighed once again. "Okay Manik Malhotra time for some action"

But before he could do anything someone tapped at his back. He turned around to see who it was.

His eyes widened in horror as he found Nandini standing right in front of him. "Nandini..tum.."

But before he could say anything something happened that shocked Manik even more..

THWAK!!!!

Nandini punched him right across his face.

Manik's hand automatically covered that side of his face that got punched by Nandini.

Though it wasn't bleeding this time but that doesn't mean it wasn't paining severely...

...because it was.

Before he could say or do anything Nandini spoke."Manik Malhotra..our story ends today...not from the punch to the kiss..but from punch to the punch.."saying this Nandini walked out of that place without paying any heeds at his direction.

But unlike last time this time Manik was smiling widely. "Chalo at least this is a beginning...you at least feel something for me..even if that's anger.."he shook his head as he once again caressed that side of his face which got punched by her

"Hit me Nandini...beat me up..Punish me..but don't hold your pain and anger back..take it out...in fact take it out on me..I am more than willing to become your punching bag...but get everything off your chest."Manik looked towards the direction where Nandini left.

"I guess it's time to bring back  MONSTER MANIK back into the game...because only then you would actually start communicating.."

"So Miss Nandini Murthy..are you ready to meet your Monster Manik once again.."

-------------------------------------------------------

A/N:-

Next Update (Chapter 14) will be updated in couple of hours.

Will see you then.

Thank You.