6.

When someone is in your heart they are truly never gone.They can come back to you even at unlikely times.

Everything stopped...

Everything seemed to cease around...

At least for them...

Two hearts that were beating as one at the exact same pace at the exact same time as they were experiencing the zenith of ecstasy.

But most importantly they were experiencing something which was missing from both their lives from a very long time...

....peace....

Looking into each other's eyes they felt something else too..

...feeling of coming back home...

As if they both were lost for a very long time and were walking on an empty road but today  finally they managed to reach home...

...finally they managed to reach each other....

They both so wanted to stay in that moment...

They so wanted to never let this moment pass..

But as they say nothing lasts forever...

...so did their moment..

"Nandini..."a familiar voice finally broke both their trance and the next moment they realise they weren't alone.

Navya along with Fab5 and several other students were standing at threshold and they all were busy gawking at both of them...

And of course it was more then enough to break the spell..

Nandini's eyes returned back on Manik's face  who was still on the ground...

...still beneath her..

"Agar Mai chahta toh...yeh jo hamne kiya na.."KISS"..toh sabke samne bhi kar sakta tha..jaise tumne woh punch mara tha...but woh kya hai na..unlike you I have got CLASS.."

"Finally..I get to do this.."

"Mission Nandini Murthy...ACCOMPLISHED"

Her face hardened as Manik's words resonated in her mind which made Manik flinch because he could clearly see the change of emotion in Nandini's eyes.

In just fraction of second the warmth in her eyes were replaced by anger and hatred which was directed towards...

...him...

Before he could say or do anything Nandini got up and took at least 50 steps back creating distance between them.

She was looking anywhere but him.

"Manik..ab zameen par hi pada rahega ya uthne ka koi irada hai.."Cabir's words broke Manik's trance who was busy looking at Nandini.

That's when he realised that he was still on the ground. So without saying another word Manik got up from the floor and stood back on his feet .

"Manik tujhe lagi toh nai na.."Cabir said sarcastically which though made other students smiled but it simply annoyed the hell out of Manik like anything. "Mujhe toh nahi lagi..par tuney agar apne yeh sad PJ's band nahi kiye na..toh tujhe zaroor lagegi..Meri maar.."