Chapter 2~

"Spacey food is here." I was tapped on the forehead and I looked up to see Tate "Oh right food.." I lowered my head and he bent down and looked at me which creeped me out slightly "If you want you can go to sleep, your brother doesn't seem like the best host he has a lot to learn, anyway go to my room my beds pretty comfy get some rest." He patted my head and lifted my hood up "If you hurry I bet my stuffed animal will still be there." I moved away from him not letting myself fall for his kindness "I'm fine." I turned away from him and walked towards the kitchen to see Justin and Jimin already eating the fried chicken "Koda the lettuce wraps are next to Jimin." I quietly sat down next to Jimin while Tate sat next to my brother and I ate quietly as they all talked about pointless things "Oh yeah Koda aren't you the top student in our school?" I nodded to Jimin's question as I took another bit of food "She's always been a top student but since high school she's number one." I glanced towards Justin and cleared my throat "Because I realized its pointless to do things outside of school, after all to live a quiet life you need an office job that pays well." They all looked towards me like I was crazy and Jimin shook his head a bit shocked "So let me get this straight you're basically mute, only focus on school, and have no hobbies? Okay seriously something had to of happened! Come on Koda spill!" I finished my lettuce wrap and stood up whipping my hands together "Its pointless to answer that question it won't change anything." Cleaning up my mess I walked back to the living room and ran up the stairs getting my headphones I starred at them for a second why am I even listening to music? It won't help me with school work" Grabbing some of my school work I walked back down stairs and sat at the couch, putting my headphones on I began to play music and started studying.

After I finished my homework I blankly starred at the wall while the others were playing a board game, "Koda." I looked towards Justin and removed the headphones "The room you put your bag in is the place you'll be sleeping okay? You should head up there." I grabbed my school work and got to my feet "Goodnight Koda! I hope you dream about me~" Both Tate and Justin hit Jimin and I bowed towards them and walked up the stairs, walking into the room I found the light switched and turned the light on to see a clean room and a clean bed with a single lion on the pillow, walking over I set my school work down and grabbed the lion "What kind of sick joke is this?" I set the lion back on the bed and walked over to my bag getting my charger, taking Jimin's sweatshirt off I folded it up neatly and set it on the ground, walking back towards the bed I got in and plugged my phone in. Once I finally got comfortable I put my headphones in and closed my eyes but only dark thoughts crossed my mind until I finally fell asleep.

"Grandpa! Grandpa! It's a lion! Oh my gosh, can I please play this game to get the lion!" I tugged on my grandfather's sleeve and he chuckled as he set me on the chair "It's a math game are you sure you'll be able to do it?" I quickly nodded and he paid the man and he gave me a division sheet I had to finish it in a minute or I wouldn't get the lion sadly I failed which made me started crying "Aigoo little girl don't cry, watch your grandpa I'll show you how it's done." He lifted me up and set me on his lap paying the man again he quickly completed the test with 20 seconds to spare! He's truly amazing! The worker gave me the lion and I tightly clutched onto it "Dear you didn't just spend all your money on a stuffed lion did you?" I looked up towards my grandma and my grandpa "If I can make Koda smile I'll go without eating for a few days its fine." My eyes started to water and I knew from that day I'd work hard to be as smart as my grandpa I just wish I had the chance to tell him how amazing he was... It began to rain a lot that day we should have just slept in the car Or better yet I shouldn't have made them bring me to that festival. I hugged the lion as I laid down in his bed "Grandpa I miss you very much."

I was in my elementary class, it was a month after my grandparents death. I still had injuries and the students wouldn't talk to me since I was a cry baby. My only friends Kat and Gracie would tease me and call me the reason for my grandparents passing I so badly wanted to hurt them my sadness and anger were overflowing for my young soul, each day after school I would go to karate with my brother I'd never loose a fight and I just put all my energy into Karate maybe thats why Justin and I became black belts in our younger age I wish I didn't learn how to fight I wish I just focused on dancing or better yet I wish I was incapable of moving so I wouldn't ever hurt someone. I was drowning again and the water I was in slowly turned red and I heard the sounds of cameras I tried to swim to the surface but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't move I was drowning without any pain.